JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Interview with Kel Spencer

Hey Tim, you shoulda asked Kel if there was a way that any inspiring artists could sign to the 3 RD Power Music Group 'cause we got some aspiring talent here that share the passion to bring the essence of hip-hop back the same as Kel does! I didn't know he co-wrote for all them artists, wow he must be gettin' some good paper and that's quite an honor to work with legends like FP, MC Lyte, and Heavy D, I give him props for that, nice read there, thanks for posting that Tim! :2thumbs:

thanx Tim! i loved that interview. i especially liked the story behind Uuhhh! i'm definitely gonna check out Kel's new mixtape!

a couple of critiscisms tho: the link to kelspencer.net is messed up, and the person who hooked up with the interview i thought was Miss NYC not Miss NIC. and under his favorite rappers, how in the world could he include T.I?!?! :lolsign:

... And to who ever said to me that Snoop has more hits than Kel has recorded tracks "Man, I got 77 joints recorded."

I can't wait.

God Blessa!

Aight man I was wrong, he surpised me but he still didn't release them yet, I'm looking forward to see how he does, hopefully he could get some recognition, maybe he'll release an album better than Snoop ever made, who knows, but Snoop's cool man, he's been making hits for over 10 years now, Will gave him props in the Blender interview, plus he collaborated with Will on "Pump Ya Brakes" so I wouldn't diss Snoop so hard even if I didn't like gangsta rap at all, that's right "Pump Ya Brakes"! I write a lot of songs too that I didn't release yet so I shouldn't say that I'm better than Eminem 'cause he's an established artist, even though I don't like much of his music, I acknowledge that, so I wouldn't even diss him, 'cause as a new artist I'm just trying to make my mark and not worry what everyone else does.

Edited by bigted

how in the world could he include T.I?!?!  :lolsign:

His perogative i supose

... And to who ever said to me that Snoop has more hits than Kel has recorded tracks "Man, I got 77 joints recorded."

I can't wait.

God Blessa!

Aight man I was wrong, he surpised me but he still didn't release them yet, I'm looking forward to see how he does, hopefully he could get some recognition, maybe he'll release an album better than Snoop ever made, who knows, but Snoop's cool man, he's been making hits for over 10 years now, Will gave him props in the Blender interview, plus he collaborated with Will on "Pump Ya Brakes" so I wouldn't diss Snoop so hard even if I didn't like gangsta rap at all, that's right "Pump Ya Brakes"! I write a lot of songs too that I didn't release yet so I shouldn't say that I'm better than Eminem 'cause he's an established artist, even though I don't like much of his music, I acknowledge that, so I wouldn't even diss him, 'cause as a new artist I'm just trying to make my mark and not worry what everyone else does.

Dude, how many times do I need to reiterate it? My comments were not a diss to Snoop but a complement to Kel.

God Blessa!