JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chat Thursday Night!

Hero1

• Admin

Hey we are having a chat thursday arvo/night to christen the new chat room..its actually well good(as those ukers would say) the chat starts 4pm US EST Time Thursday which is 9pm UK Time.. just click on chat room up the top right..and use your username and password from the forum 2 log in :2thumbs:

thats well good Tim lol, ( i never say that btw haha)

im gonna try and be there, i supposedly finish work at 8.30 but if we have any emergancys or if stupid clients come after we shut i might be a bit late.

Strewth (sp?) this is gona be good, no dags can come tho.

thats well good Tim lol, ( i never say that btw haha)

im gonna try and be there, i supposedly finish work at 8.30 but if we have any emergancys or if stupid clients come after we shut i might be a bit late.

Strewth (sp?) this is gona be good, no dags can come tho.

G'day Mate, Let's put another shrimp on the barby (said in the style of jim carrey in dumb and dumber)

I'm gonna try to be there!

is it 3pm where you are Wes? I thought we should have done it a few hours later but that would have screwed it up a litle for Tim I think

naw it'll be 1pm where i live! i won't be gettin home till around 3:30 maybe even later so i dunno if u guys'll still be in there but i'll check 2morrow

wow i didn't realise california was 3 hours different from NY, I always thought it was one. that's weird. It's ok the new chat room is used a lot more than the old one, there was 10 of us in there today...

yeah, there are 4 time zones in the USA! so when it's 4:00 in NY, it's 3:00 in Indianapolis, 2:00 in Colorado, and 1:00 in California. it makes sense because the west coast is the farthest away from the east coast so the time difference will be the most.