JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will vs Tom

Jazzy Julie

Thanx 4 posting that!

Will is huge at the box office right now...but I know that "War Of The Worlds" will do good....I mean have you seen the trailer?? Damn boy! :eek4: The movie looks so great...I need to see that one when it comes out!

Actually, Will owns the title right now.

I read an article on Will Ferrell in the Chicago Sun-Times and it showed the biggest box-office draws according to actual box-office ticket sales and who should be in the #1 spot - Will Smith. I forget the top 10 list but I know Will is #1, Tom is either 2 or 3. Surprisingly, Will Ferrell is #10.

Actually, Will owns the title right now.

I read an article on Will Ferrell in the Chicago Sun-Times and it showed the biggest box-office draws according to actual box-office ticket sales and who should be in the #1 spot - Will Smith. I forget the top 10 list but I know Will is #1, Tom is either 2 or 3. Surprisingly, Will Ferrell is #10.

Incidentally, I read that list too, in Ebert's review of "Kicking and Screaming" (which I was reading after seeing it with a friend-- we were both profoundly dissapointed)...

"Will Ferrell is now a major movie star, with nine more new movies in the pipeline. I learn of his status from the industry analyst David Poland, who has crunched the numbers and come up with the "real" list of box office heavyweights. He says top 10 stars in terms of actual ticket sales are, in order: Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, Russell Crowe, Tom Hanks, Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell and Denzel Washington. The highest-ranking woman on the list is Reese Witherspoon, at No. 12."