JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

USHER, LUDA, LIL' JON - LOVERS N FRIENDS

Hey, i'm trying 2 put 2gether an Usher greatest hit CD for the summertime. I actually sacraficed my money to buy Lil' Jon's album cuz i love the track "Lovers And Friends" so much. However, 2 my surprise, Lil' Jon has this terrible rap on the album version. I'm wondering if anyone could find a high quality version of the radio version on MP3. OR, 4 those of u who live in Australia, where the CD single waz released, could u find out if Lil' Jon's rap is on the single? Since i've never seen a promo single 4 it, i can't find this ANYWHERE...and y'all know how much music i get.

Please help me out here cuz i gotta get this Usher Greatest Hits CD put 2gether soon. It's nearly summertime, and huneyz will be shotgun in my ride all summer long. Jus' playin' :hilarious:

R u totally sure the UK single has the version without Lil' Jon? I haven't seen the UK single online...just the Australia single. And i couldn't get it confirmed if it has Lil' Jon's rap on it or not. I'll get the single if i know i'm not wasting my money on the same version on the album.

hey AJ i think ur gonna hafta give me a kiss and praise me for the rest of your life cuz i just found the radio edit it perfect 320kbs MP3 format and it's downloadin 2 my computer right now :dancingcool: hopefully i'll see u on AOL 2nite or if not i'll email it 2 ya

• Members

hey AJ i think ur gonna hafta give me a kiss and praise me for the rest of your life cuz i just found the radio edit it perfect 320kbs MP3 format and it's downloadin 2 my computer right now  :dancingcool: hopefully i'll see u on AOL 2nite or if not i'll email it 2 ya

Do you use P2P sharing software to download music or do you search websites to download songs?

Edited by Bracesup

hey AJ i think ur gonna hafta give me a kiss and praise me for the rest of your life cuz i just found the radio edit it perfect 320kbs MP3 format and it's downloadin 2 my computer right now  :dancingcool: hopefully i'll see u on AOL 2nite or if not i'll email it 2 ya

Do you use P2P sharing software to download music or do you search websites to download songs?

both. i like websites cuz they're usually faster and more reliable, but they do have a limited selection. i might use a website when trying to find a brand new album (which i should buy anyways, LOL). in this case since it was a rare find, i used a P2P sharing program and that's that i use when i check out most ol skool artists that i've been gettin in2 these days :antlers: (yes, i know it's a random smiley, deal with it)

I love this song except for Lil John!  When I heard it I was like"What a way to ruin a great song"  What was he thinking!

Those were my exact words when I heard it!! He shouldn't be on that track at all. He should stick 2 his club bangers, those are the only types of tracks his yelling can fit onto.

Edited by WildWildWillennium

It's nearly summertime, and huneyz will be shotgun in my ride all summer long. Jus' playin' :hilarious:

LOL @ AJ! ...

I played that song out...so my daughter says. haha :kekeke:

peace,

cookie