• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody see Wicked Wisdom perform this year? :rock:

They sneaking around and won't tell us anythang. :cya:

:grouphug:

The Bossman :afro:

no...i've never seen them perform...or heard much of their music either... just the clips that were on the site, when the site was first put up...

peace,

cookie

well ive talked to bagotrasho and he tells a different story :mad8: i dont know but im with Tim on this one.

yeah Tim's aware of the story that bagotasho is tellin but Tim doesnt believe it and neither do i

whats bag's story?

95... E-4 promotable. I was up for promotion, but I was determined 2 get out, and didn't care to submit 4 promotion, or acknowledge ppl persuading me 2 stay in cuz they thought I had alotta potential... I promised my daughter that I'd never leave her again and go 2 another war...

So I left...AND got xtra cash in my pocket! lmbo

I don't think ppl wanna hear bout my military stories in this thread, cuz its kinda off topic.. :offtopic: ...LOL but im workin on plans to write a book bout my experience...and BOY, do I have a story 2 tell. lmbo

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Members

I got hurt really bad in training about 6 months before the war started. I was training with the 101st at the time, (Air Assault Exercises). I was put on permanent profile. The war started and they locked us in for about 18 months. Because of my profile I stayed in the states.

Hey if we don't like the Will Smith forum that much, shouldn't we post over at Jeff's forum instead? I was lookin' over there and there's hardly any new posts, we gotta show some love to Jeff too!

I got hurt really bad in training about 6 months before the war started. I was training with the 101st at the time, (Air Assault Exercises). I was put on permanent profile. The war started and they locked us in for about 18 months. Because of my profile I stayed in the states.

aw dam. u soo r ight bigted. I haven't even been ova there 4 ages. I feel so bad bout that... Imma chek it out again, in the next coupla days... 4 sho.

so u had a profile huh? haha...

do u know the term,...um "shammiN" haha...just kiddiN...

Well, I didn't have a profile....but even if I had a profile,... they prolly woulda made my tail go anywayZ... (u'll heal up ova there SOLDIER!!!!) :thumb:

ps. I was airborne too... but I went to jumpschool after I flew back to the States...

I know... ---> :offtopic:

hey... if u wanna chat more bout this...Ill shoot u a pm lata...cuz this is kinda off topic.. 4 real bro. lol (sorry everybody)...

peace,

cookie