JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

They was whooping on me over at www.will smith.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bago said don't mention jada's crappy site here. I think thats what he said. I think he's a can short of a six pack. :nhawong: or how did Will put it in the FPoBA o yeah. "Did U Ever See One Who Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest". :kekeke:

hey y'all, please don't get confused and read my post carefully.

bagotrasho got banned from this board for registering multiple user names and voting for himself in the battle. u can read it clearly under the poll "bagotrasho vs. schnazz" in the numero uno section. please don't get confused!

yea and I think that mr. 'yeehaw' man ---> Bossman --< was being sarcastic abt being stuck over at Will's site,..cuz if he was cyber stuck surely he wouldn't have been able to come over here... :antlers:

peace,

cookie

• Members

Oh! I see how it works over heres. I get caught up in somethang and all ya'll gonna do is call the State Hospital for me. I suppose I can just drag myself to the bus stop and head there myself. :bugginout:

The only reason I came over here asking for help is because the door was open. Now I have spent two days sleeping on the floor over at that willsmith.com place and I can't take it. You can't even holler over all them people. I laid down on the floor to get some rest and someone stepped on my head. :cussing:

Now I know ya'll real fancy over here, but do you think I can hang out until I figure out how to get out of here. Maybe if ya'll go into Wicked Wisdom's message board and let the ladies know where I'm at they'll come get me out of here. :pleasxplain:

This is so embarrassing.

I'm be in willsmith.com hollering.

The Bossman :afro:

Oh! I see how it works over heres. I get caught up in somethang and all ya'll gonna do is call the State Hospital for me. I suppose I can just drag myself to the bus stop and head there myself. :bugginout:

The only reason I came over here asking for help is because the door was open. Now I have spent two days sleeping on the floor over at that willsmith.com place and I can't take it. You can't even holler over all them people. I laid down on the floor to get some rest and someone stepped on my head. :cussing:

Now I know ya'll real fancy over here, but do you think I can hang out until I figure out how to get out of here. Maybe if ya'll go into Wicked Wisdom's message board and let the ladies know where I'm at they'll come get me out of here. :pleasxplain:

This is so embarrassing.

I'm be in willsmith.com hollering.

The Bossman :afro:

This may be more than just insanity... having the wherewithal to type out your insanity... lol, I hope this isn't a medical condition...