JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch getting more spins on the radio

Hero1

Switch made the 8 most requested on KISS-FM 103.5 here in Chicago. It came in at #5.

KISS-FM is still the only "big" radio station to play Switch. The "urban" radio stations still have yet to play any of Will's stuff.

"Black radio/They won't play me, though"

We got a radio station which is called Kiss FM too... they play just Hip Hop & R'n'B! I said somewhere (2-3 weeks ago) that I never heard "Switch" on it and that I'm very disappointed about that! But now they play the song very often... I don't listen to the radio that much but in the last few days I heard "Switch" at least 2 times a day...

But what didn't change is that I never see the video on TV... I saw it just 2 times! Maybe I turn on the music channels at the wrong time...

Edited by 10th Prince

Switch got from 0 to 8 at the MTV Euro Top 20 right after Eminem who is on 7 with his new song called somethin like mocking Bird :dunno:

Thats really good, i think Switch will battle with Ems new song at the top in a few weeks or maybe days :thumb:

Other songs in the top 10 are Candy Shop , Get Right and Let Me Love U

Switch is really doing well. And they play it often times here on germany tv. and for the german guys here, dont forget to tune into Viva today at 5 pm. They'll have a Will Smith special there.

JJFP Rock The House

Switch is really doing well. And they play it often times here on germany tv. and for the german guys here, dont forget to tune into Viva today at 5 pm. They'll have a Will Smith special there.

JJFP Rock The House

They play it often? I never see it on TV... today at 5 pm?! Man, I can't watch this... I'm at the stadium... do you know if there's a repetition? Tomorrow maybe?!

Switch got from 0 to 8 at the MTV Euro Top 20 right after Eminem who is on 7 with his new song called somethin like mocking Bird :dunno:

Thats really good, i think Switch will battle with Ems new song at the top in a few weeks or maybe days :thumb:

Other songs in the top 10 are Candy Shop , Get Right and Let Me Love U

JJFP Rock The House

yup .. switch is slowly comin up over here .. i saw it a few times now .. especially the viewers of viva2 seem to like it .. get played often over there .. i dont like this sms pay **** .. but whatever .. a lot of people seem to like it ..

@all the german guys here .. dont 4get to buy the single .. in stores monday .. im lookin forward to a chartposition in the top 20 ...

My sister just told me today that "Switch" is always on the radio everyday. Its on more and more around here on local radio stations. We dont have any "big" radio stations but hey, any airplay is awesome.

Its safe to say, "Switch" is FP's first big hit since "Wild Wild West".

Yup, his biggest hit in 6 years! :thumb:

I hear Switch on the radio almost everyday on my way home from school on the radio. However, in CT, the two hip-hop stations that are around have yet to play it. If they have, I haven't heard it. However, a few days ago, I saw Switch on BET, which is a good sign.