JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP on Westwood Last Night

Hero1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i would like to listen, but i cant play realaudio files. cause there is no player for my system for such formats. anybody here who could rip that into mp3 or something like that?

btw, why the hell are you always calling something he raps a freestyle? it was dissapointing enough that the first time on westwood wasnt a freestyle. and tim even said that its definately a freestyle. It was just a few lines from another song. he did many tracks which are unreleased yet. so please stop that "freestyle" thing. other ppl will laugh when they hear such bull****  :blabla:  :mad8:

JJFP Rock The House

hey Def, typhoon posted the audio in mp3 format in either the audio section or potnas section, can't remember!

hmm, i'll have to check it out...

yeah and btw, thx :dancingcool:

JJFP Rock The House

im so glad every1 else realises how much of an ass westwood is, i was the first one to say this when Will was on last time, that guy ruined my first listen of pump ya breaks and party starter. Some1 really should break his little sound fx machine.........over his head. :chuks:

Its good appart from that tho lol.

im so glad every1 else realises how much of an ass westwood is, i was the first one to say this when Will was on last time, that guy ruined my first listen of pump ya breaks and party starter. Some1 really should break his little sound fx machine.........over his head. :chuks:

Its good appart from that tho lol.

I just can't wait for Pimp My Ride UK :kekeke:

1. Funny interview, great improv music. :thumb:

2. Tim Westwood, who I had not even heard of just a few, short months ago, has w/out question joined the likes of Dick Vitale, Steven A. Smith, and a few other select individuals as a person who I find unbearably annoying. :slap:

3. It's been confirmed: Hero is now an official member of the 2 Damn Hype crew. :highfive:

Edited by scyhigh99

Tim Westwood can be annoying, i avoid his radio show really, but he has been down with JJFP for along time and to hear clips from L&F pre-release and getting Will doing a freestlye plus Jeff remix on his show is pretty ace, so i wont write him off