JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BILL COSBY CUTOUT

i just saw this episode and it cracks me up so much. Just the cutout of Bill. And I love how uncle phil throws him out then the bill cosby cutout!!! then in the end credits how they keep doing more shots of Jeff bein thrown out on the patio...then after like 7 tries, they throw him out but hes just walking and walks to get the bill cosby cutout then comes back in!!!! :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :laugh2: :laugh2:

• Admin

Haha, with the apron on, doing house chores. :hilarious: I'm about to go watch it again right now.

are you talkin abt that scene between will and jeff where will says they are behaving like an old married couple? that is my favorite scene in the entire show..classic jazzy jeff and fresh prince!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Haha, with the apron on, doing house chores.  :hilarious:  I'm about to go watch it again right now.

are you talkin abt that scene between will and jeff where will says they are behaving like an old married couple? that is my favorite scene in the entire show..classic jazzy jeff and fresh prince!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Yeah it goes somethin' like this:

Will: "All you do is sit around watchin' soap operas and eatin' Bon Bons!"

Jazz: "Well excuse me for havin' a little fun! Maybe it's because you don't take me out anymore!"

Will: "Maybe I would if you fixed yourself up a little! Aw man, we sound like an old married couple."

Jazz: "Oh, so now I'm old!"

:hilarious: that scene gets me laughin' everytime!! :hilarious: