JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

who didnt download or listen

Jazzy Julie

i dont wanna rub it in or anything but who made it without downloading or listening to the album. I heard all the clips from the westwood show and the clip of mr nice guy and then when i heard the album was leaked i was gutted so i couldnt listen to it coz i was mad with the ppl that leaked it. Then i could have listened to VH1 but the quality was so bad i knew it wasnt right, so i suffered and waited. (and only cheated a little and heard all of mr nice guy but Will played it on the radio so i couldnt help that)

It was so worth it for that feeling of putting that CD in my player and not knowing what to expect. Im really proud of myself and every1 else that did it. Especially coz the other ppl that didnt download helped me thru it. These past few days have been tough, but it was worth it for this day!!!

Exactly Julie, it was well worth the wait. I've listened to the album since i got it this morning 3 times straight and im really impressed with it. Not knowing what to expect was a good thing for me. Will hasn't let us down

:werd: :werd: Add me to the list, the only songs i had heard in full before i got the CD was switch and the r&b remix, and the westwood clips

also seems we are the only ones the get 'we wont' :peace:

Yeah, I agree it was worth the wait... I heard Switch, the Switch R&B remix, the clips form Westwood ofr Party Starter and Pump Ya Brakes and that little clip of Mr Nice Guy from the trevor nelson show... I'm just trying to imagine what it would have been like if we hadn't of heard anything, not even Switch... did anyone manage to achive this (listening to nothing)?

I didn't listen to the album when it was leak. And I didn't listen to it when it was on VH1. I watch them on 106 n Park I know it was worth it. Cause tomorrow I gonna go to the store and pick up the album and play it over n over n overn over til my ears bleed. Nah I'll take breaks in between each play :angel: :wiggle: :music:

I haven't heard the leak. I listened 2 the radio clips and all that stuff. But since the album leaked, i only listened 2 "Tell Me Why." I can't wait 2 get the album. I'm calling Wal-Mart once i get offline 2 see when they will be putting out the new releases.

I've only heard "Switch" on the radio. So excited to get the album tomorrow!!! :dancingcool: I love the surprise of all new songs on an all new album -- especially by BIG WILL!!! :dance: :music: :switch: :rock: :wiggle: :jeffspeeditup: :jazzyinthehouse: :multibow: ok I think that's enough smilies to express my excitement!!!