JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Reactions

Jin

Em' said he isn't gonna respond unless will says something harsh again.

And that he's got an oscar and will doesn't

Em' said he isn't gonna respond unless will says something harsh again.

And that he's got an oscar and will doesn't

His Oscar wasn't for his acting ability tho, he won it for soundtrack or something.

If Chuck D responded it would be in a positive way 'cause he's friends with JJFP and Charlie Mack and they toured together back in the days.

Lol

His Oscar wasn't for his acting ability tho, he won it for soundtrack or something.

This isn't the grammys. Winning an Oscar for a soundtrack or a music score is like winning an oscar for lighting. :hilarious:

I would laugh at that joke tho, but Cinematography is a hobby of mine and you can win Oscars for it so Jokes on you. :hilarious:

Well not to make fun of people who take care of lighting, musical scores, special effects and what have you, but the spirit of Em's quote was basically in comparing his prowess in the film industry to Will's. He said he has more oscars than he does. What is he trying to say? :nono:

I don't even want to have to go there.

Well not to make fun of people who take care of lighting, musical scores, special effects and what have you, but the spirit of Em's quote was basically in comparing his prowess in the film industry to Will's. He said he has more oscars than he does. What is he trying to say? :nono:

I don't even want to have to go there.

Em's just trying to think of a quick comeback, but really its not worked