JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Backup Will! now!

Check out this thread att AHH (maybe internets most important hiphopsite?)

Will dissing 50

****'s crazy! forums in sweden bringin this up... it spread like a wildfire or sumthin

A lot of those peeps over there sound as unintelligent as 50, I don't like wasting my time on ignornant cats.

Well I got Will's back :thumb: if he did say those things about 50. I think 50 is the worst rapper I have ever heard. 50 can't rap. I mean have you heard Candy Shop. My god I thought it was impossible to come up with a song that bad. 50 makes Vanilla Ice look gangsta :kool: :hilarious: :hilarious: . 50 cent is so damn ugly he makes Jay-Z look like Denzel Washington :hilarious: :hilarious: O sorry start to on a rampage about 50. Anyway I surpport Will 100%. :angel:

Do the people on that board like 2Pac and Snoop Dogg ? If so we should remind them that both of them has been singing Wills songs.

Well Snoop's on "Pump Ya Brakes" with FP on "Lost and Found", you could mention that along with 2Pac rapping "Parents Just Don't Understand" with Jada back in the day.