JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will talks L&F /tourin with Jeff

Hero1

• Admin

Thanx! Yeah, those DJs are really annoying. "What does he DO?" :whaa:

I like what Will said tho', back 2 the basics with Jeff, two turn tables and a microphone!

i got excited about that thinkin it was just jeff n will on the album..then i realised he was talking about touring :kool:

I haven't downloaded these yet, but just wanted to comment on the ignorance when it comes to Jeff. I've heard a few jokes w/ Jeff as a punchline here and there - I think SNL's done one, I think Conan O'Brien has - and it kinda bugs me that they're usually based on the false idea that Jeff and Will bitterly broke apart and Jeff's this poor bum now or sumthin. For example, my favorite ESPN sportswriter (Bill Simmons) made the following crack in a column about a gambling excursion at NBA All-Star Weekend recently:

"7:25 p.m. -- The proverbial angry ride to the airport. My cab driver can't even make eye contact with me -- I probably look like DJ Jazzy Jeff after "Hitch" made $43 million in its first weekend. Can you write off gambling losses to the IRS? Has anyone ever tried this?"

This actually made me laugh for a second, but I was like, awwwwwwww comon now.

Edited by scyhigh99

It seems that the Keith B Real skits keeps replaying in these interviews. :kekeke:

I like the interview. Will was funny, i love the way he answered the DJ's questions. Yeah Jazzy Jeff is misunderstood alot. It's just that he loves DJing and producing track. He does it for his love of music. He doesn't do it to become famous. It hard to find ppl like Will and Jeff that do music because they love music. I always know that Jeff does not like being in the public eye that much. But ppl just can't seem to understand that two ppl like Will and Jeff can still be friends/potnas after all these years. :angel: I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy Will's album. "BACK TO THE BASICS. TWO TURN TABLES AND MIC' :music: :ahonetwo: I hope Will & Jeff do make a stop in Austin cause I can see them, I'm only a few hours away :angel: