JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOSIN THE BUNCH

• Members

now this ones an upsetter guys

when i first got into JJFP when i was 12 last year i told my friend about it after about a month. now my friend was MAJORLY into hardcore rap. he thought it was gay at first then he got a little more into it. he actuallky started to like them after he heard the magnificent jazzy jeff. he relized jazzy was the second best DJ ever(sorry i gotta give props to jammaster jay) but anyways he said he respected will because he never talked back to eminem's "will smith doesnt have to cuss to sell records but i do so f*ck him and f*ck you too" but now i got excited about MR NICE GUY because will isd finally gonna show the word hes not a p*ssy like they labeled him as. hes gonna show he grew up in WEST PHILLY one if the toughest cities in the world. well i got so xcited about it and i gtold my friend how hes gonna do the track and how he has that part for eminem and now he has abandoned JJFP. :confused3: i tried to explain how will is only saying stuff about eminem cuz eminem is the only one who specifically said sh*t. also i said how itll probally only be one line or sumthin but still he hasnt come back to the "fresh" side of the line

well thatd my sad story just wanted to tell you about how JJFP and will are losin fans. i meani think the new album will have to double platinum quality but i dont know if will and jeff have enough fans left to make it go all the way(thats just my opinoin)

To be honest i can't see Will name checking Eminem in the song anyway. I think he'll be too clever for that and just say something thats gonna make you guess its about Em.

Those who hate on JJFP haven't heard much of their material to form much of a relevant opinion, but those that only like gangsta rap might not feel JJFP, just like not all JJFP fans like gangsta rap, that's to be expected, everyone has their own tastes. :blabla:

:thumb: :ditto: :angel: besides nobody has heard the record yet. so will could have address em couple a times in sum verses or not even call out his name in the record.

Will isn't the kind of person to be dissing somebody in his songs. He's probably just letting his feelings out in song. I bet it's nothing to make a huge deal about. So don't judge it until you actually hear the song then we'll know what it's all about.