JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 CENT + THE GAME TRUCE

I waz on MTV.com and came across this page of fans reacting 2 the news that they aren't beefing. It's obvious that some of these people are idiots and the others know what they are talking about. Just thought i'd post. If u go 2 the page yourself, there is a picture of those 2 ugly guys standing side by side looking at the camera like they are all hard and stuff.

---

50 & Game: The Truce

Updated Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:30 P.M. (ET)

This is so monumental. It's like 50 and Game heard the silent cries of their fans to end the beef and responded in a huge way (see "50 Cent And The Game Call A Truce"). I view them as true hip-hop legends and they get all of my respect. It takes a real man to not only admit a mistake, but to do everything in his power to rectify it (see "50 Drops Game From G-Unit; Shots Fired At Radio Station"). This is something that everyone can look back on and say, "If they could end their beef, so can I." It will definitely have people thinking twice about their own petty differences. My hats go off to both rappers for taking such a tremendous step toward keeping hip-hop great.

Crystal, 28

Lanham, MD

It's nice that Game and 50 Cent are calling a truce, but what does that really mean, other than more publicity for 50 Cent? They're not fooling me. They still don't like each other, and I doubt that Game is going back to G-Unit. How could he when they went behind his back and straight to radio with their issues? It's more air time for the both of them, but none of their issues are resolved.

Diahna, 19

Fort Washington, MD

This sounds like too much of a publicity stunt to be real at this point. 50 Cent's schedule is right on target. Gain momentum for the album with the Game beef. Go platinum. Squash the beef. Right in time for dis records from Jadakiss (see "Jadakiss Jacks 50's Beat To Retaliate For 'Piggy Bank' "), Fat Joe and Nas to come out and give it more advertising. 50 Cent is a good businessman, and this battle is like a match for the WWE.

Chuck, 23

Miami, FL

It's fortunate that the 50 Cent/ Game situation ended with a truce and not violence. Both men are talents that the rap industry needs right now because everything else is stale. I hope they can at least continue to record together since they both make each other stronger.

Chad, 23

Milwaukee, WI

How convenient that this truce comes after 50 Cent's album hit stores? As talented as he is, 50 thrives off of drama and has been using it since he was up in the club, so why would he stop now? It's nice to see a truce, but all the beef they had was obviously part of their marketing strategy. It's sad that we can't rely on the music to sell itself these days.

Cedric, 23

Austin, TX

50 Cent and the Game's truce shows that hip-hop is maturing. Some rappers are beginning to realize that they are role models to inner-city kids. Squashing their beef sets a positive example for the children who look up to them.

James, 19

New York, NY

50 Cent is full of crap. If he really wants to call a truce and set an example for the community, then he needs to first call a truce between himself and Ja Rule. That's how all of this escalated in the first place. And he should also apologize to all the other rappers he has dissed, such as Fat Joe and Jadakiss.

Demetra, 26

Dallas, TX

I'm glad that all of this is over. 50 Cent and Game make great music together.

Tiffany, 19

Murfreesboro, TN

Well of course a bunch of lil' kids are postin' over at emptyv.com's board, they probably never heard of any of the JJFP, Rakim, KRS-ONE, Public Enemy, or Big Daddy Kane music if they're gonna call G Unit hip-hop legends.

On another note, Jadakiss dissed 50 Cent hard in "Checkmate Freestyle", I ain't a big fan of his but I gotta give him props here, check this out:

"You did it baby! Congratulations homie! You made history. 1.1 million in a short week. [laughs] Screw a press conference, press this on your conscience.

We gon' handle this like grown men, you won't win

You ain't even comfortable in your own skin

I rap my ass off, fighting the champ with a glass jaw

In the Garden or Nassau

See me, couple hood n****s behind stars

I hear you put a couple good n****s behind bars (Preme!)

I might never sell that much

But you can bet your last two quarters I'll never tell that much

Picture 'Kiss not come out swingin'

That's like seeing 50 at a show and he don't come out singin'

Yeah you got a felony but you ain't a predicate

Never the King of New York, you live in Conneticuit

You don't be in the hoods, you be in the woods

F****n' with me its where you really gonna be for good

I hold a four-five myself

Hop out the Range on one-four-five myself

This is a true fact

Since when has become cool to get shot and not shoot back

Trackmasters shelved you, Bravehearts helped you

Then everybody felt you, now I gotta melt you

And don't try to pull rank on 'Kiss

Cause the n****s I'mma send to do it ain't gon' miss

Be laid up stiff, I spit straight up piff

I did real songs with Big, no made up s***s

And I don't have a problem with clout

You aint get shot again yet,

so whats your second album about? (Nothing)

Your raps are preschool

You made a lot money, now be cool

Before I swell up your lips like seafood

Can I get a mic check?

You don't stand a chance at the dance with me dogs

You steps ain't right yet

The Block is just fine, home the D's straight

Most likely your new CD is a weed plate

A bunch of love songs

One hundred precent pure garbage

Just something to break up buds on

You should just sell clothes and sneakers

Cause out of your whole camp, your flows the weakest

I'm in the town where the young boys is clappin'

You running around town with the Lieutenant and Captain

It'd take a life time to see 'Kiss

You had to get shot nine times to be rich

D-Block!

"I'm not a sucker so I don't need a bodyguard"

And Fat Joe made a song called "F*** 50", he stepped it up here:

"(Gun shot sequence from 50 Cent's "Many Men")

Yeah, that'll do it. Yeah, I love hip hop. I love this motherf****g hip hop game. This n**** here is a little n***, man. Stay in your motherf****g lane n****. You f*****g with a don, n****. CRACK!

[CHORUS]

50! 50! 50, he's the fakest thug you've ever seen

Curtis! Curstis Jackson, how come he can never ever been seen

Once I gotcha I'm give you my

My fo', fo' fo', fo' fo'

My, my fo', fo' fo', fo' fo'

My, my fo', fo' fo', fo' fo'

I'ma give it to you baby, nice and slow

[VERSE 1]

50 you gonna end up dead when you f*****n' wit Crack

Said you gonna pop, where the f*** you be at?

I see MJ in the hood more than Curtis

Matter fact the beef s*** is makin' n*****s nervous

There's gonna be families grieving every Sunday service

End up with your head popped off thanks to Curtis

But he don't care, stayed locked in the house and s****

Steroided up, and won't come up out that b****

Is it me does "Candy Shop" sound like "Magic Stick?"

In the video this n**** 50 bout to strip

Shaking his ass, what the f*** is wrong with this n****?

50 don't make me BRRRRRRRRRAT!

Oh yeah, you got sixty-five n****s on your team

And they're not from Southside Jamaica, Queens

They're the boys in blue

I'm just speakin' at you

Now we all see the b**** in you

Follow me

[CHORUS]

[VERSE 2]

Now lets take it back to the Vibe Awards

Where that n*** disrespected and snuff your boss

Ready to go, all I heard G-G-G Unit!

Fifty n****s ran and they didn't even do s***

That's a shame, I was sitting right in the front

Waiting for you n****s to dump

Where all them guns at and them teflon vestses

We the Terror Squad boys, you should know not to test us

Hate it or love it, the The Game's on top

Now you jealous of him, when your s*** gon' stop?

You CB4, a b**** n**** straight outta Lo-Cash

LA don't believe him, this n**** is so ass

You dissed "Lean Back, said my s*** was a dud

Now tell me have you ever seen him up in a club?

Nope! Nope! No, shorty! Now that's right

You see him more than ya rappin' 50 that ain't live

[CHORUS]

NEW YORK! I know what ya'll thinkin', man. Y'all thinking Jada gonna slay him lyrically. This n*** crazy for dissin' Fat Joe, man. He really crazy though. This n**** be walkin' around with twenty cops, talkin' s**t on records, never comin' out his house. Feel like he can't get touched, man. I respond one time and one time only. Ain't gonna be no more songs from me. This for all the motherf*****s who doubted Crack, man. Trust me. N*** could respond ten thousand times, I ain't talkin' back to that n***. But one thing I will burnish you. If I don't get you I will get your ass and that's it man. It's Crack b****! It's gonna be a real ugly summer, man."

Edited by bigted

This whole thing was such a stunt. 50 Cent is dropping rapidly on the list. Man, I even like Ja Rule better than him.

No doubt. I think he is honestly the worse commercial rap has 2 offer. When i hear Ja-Rule's "New York" and "Wonderful" on the radio, i don't always turn them off, the don't bug me as much as some of his other stuff. I immediatly turn 50's stuff off. At least Ja got some decent beats this time around. Nelly's "My Place" dosen't bug me so much either. Maybe it's cuz their music is slightly better than their past stuff...maybe it's cuz The Game's and 50 Cent's music is so bad that it makes the others look good by comparison.

:werd: 50's actually making rappers like Fat Joe and Jadakiss more bearable to listen to, he really is turnin' into a disgrace. :poke:

The whole 50/kiss/fat joe situation is a publicity stunt, i would prefer listening to Ja Rules albums than 50's, ja rule suprisingly does talk about relevent issues like on his "Pain is Love" album he has a song called "lost little girl" but he dissed 50 is so many mix tape songs i bet ya'll aint even heard, Ja rule ft/ Murderes - Who Shot Ya...is a good example of a mixtape song, and each mixtape 50 got hes got em there, i think this 50/Ja beef is ridiculous if eminem said its ova he tried to squash it, then why did 50 say that its not over he hasnt even started, i believe ja rules beef wit 50 wasnt a stunt, it actually started before 50 got famous.

i do admit though jadakiss and fat joe are beating 50 cent quite easily, like who here would start on fat joe? and jadakiss? they are the few good rappers from New york, and eminem has done a song wit both jadakiss and fat joe, so why 50 beef with them? eminem should tell him that 50 will get killed, i think 50 is on his own with this one, i believe eminem wont even go after fat joe and jadakiss because he is also good friends with them both, 50's just a plain idiot who needs to be sorted out, maybe if 50 got shot that could help :thumb:

The whole 50/kiss/fat joe situation is a publicity stunt...

Yeah it is, but it's gonna backfire on 50 if he actually thinks he could beat anybody, he can't even beat Ja Rule, Ja Rule actually keeps it more real than 50 does it seems. There ain't no real good battles out there anymore 'cause there's too much jealousy and :blabla: by so many mainstream rappers. If Jadakiss and Fat Joe were battlin' a real mc with those lines they wouldn't stand a chance but they're burnin' 50 easily. On that note, I can't wait till I hear Will's "Mr. Nice Guy" where there'll be strong punchlines at all the haters, I wish they could leak that out to the public early, that'd set all these cats straight! :ali:

50 Cent is the most uncreative person 2 record a rap record. His gimmicks are just watered down versions of stuff that 2Pac did, which were altered and later copied by Eminem. Then u have all this set up beefs and stuff. Everything he's done, including his lyrics and beats have been done 100 times. The difference is, after it's done so many times, there's is nothing left 2 what the original idea waz. He's just recycling everything he can in hopes 2 get sales. He's straight up said in interviews that he's all about making money and selling records. That's all good and fair, but not when u have no respect 4 Hip-Hop or it's listeners, it's just discusting. He's not Hip-Hop at all.

Let me say this in advance... :ali: lambert, SHUT UP!! :chuks:

:grin:

50 Cent is the most uncreative person 2 record a rap record.  His gimmicks are just watered down versions of stuff that 2Pac did, which were altered and later copied by Eminem.  Then u have all this set up beefs and stuff.  Everything he's done, including his lyrics and beats have been done 100 times.  The difference is, after it's done so many times, there's is nothing left 2 what the original idea waz.  He's just recycling everything he can in hopes 2 get sales.  He's straight up said in interviews that he's all about making money and selling records.  That's all good and fair, but not when u have no respect 4 Hip-Hop or it's listeners, it's just discusting.  He's not Hip-Hop at all.

Let me say this in advance... :ali: lambert, SHUT UP!! :chuks:

:grin:

well said AJ and Ted.

I knew this was just a big publicity stunt. I respect the Game only because hes not starting crap with people. I actually think hes too good for 50 cent and G-Unit. If he was smart though, he wouldn't have returned to them. Y'all wonder where Eminem is on this 50 fued with Nas/Fat Joe and Jadakiss? Hes probably hiding because he knows 50 and G-Unit are gonna get burned.

50 Cent called out Nas too but I don't think that he'll respond, Nas said that he needs a better opponent and is working on his new album so I don't think he's gonna waste his time on 50 Cent and stoop to his level, he don't need to 'cause he's one of the most respected mcs out now, even LL and JJFP gives Nas props, although I heard rumors about him doing a song called "Affirmative Action" as a 50 Cent diss but it hasn't been confirmed yet(it can't be true though 'cause he did a song called "Affirmative Action' already on "It Was Written") I don't understand how lambert could be a JJFP fan if he's only making posts recently about defending 50 Cent, considering that "Lost and Found"'s coming out in 2 weeks, but he hasn't mentioned one thing about being excited about that.

Edited by bigted

Well, here's that rumored song concerning NaS...

"{Verse 1}

Affirmitive action verball attack word assassin

murda tactics burn a track back to Curtis Jackson

pac would turn in his casket, but you maken me laugh

to see you get in the game from all the ****s you take in the ass

while you fake on a track and act like you a gangsta in rap

theirs real street *****s who could break you in half

but since 'em signed you, you run around and claim you can rap

like 'em just paved you a path or ****in gave you a pass

a fee bee to make up for every slave that he had

or every racist comment that he made in the past

I done herd you say a million times that you killed a guy

but Black Child stabbed you and that ***** still alive

you aint even bruised no one, you have the dirty cops

do your dirty work you aint even had to use yo gun

you real hard in the studio poppin **** in a mic booth

you dont wanna have me fight you you wanna have me write you

talkin bout "Nas my son wants to be just like you"

well if you ask the street *****s eminem over hyped you

each bullet in yo ass is a symbol in its place

to remind you how hated you are when you see that dimple on yo face

just give up ***** you've taken enough

when you got all the people involved sayin you suck

and half the **** you say you just maken it up

so now your own crew members haten yo guts

***** why da **** you think yo whole crew is top charters?

cause your all pop artists your hip hop's garbadge

why the **** you think you maken the same money as Britney makes?

g-unit is a boy band ***** and 50's fake

you real tuff till g-unit gets gobbed with sticky tape

and have my *****s run up in and robb yo piggy bank

{Hook x2}

So what you gonna do when **** hits the fan

you gonna fight like a man or just kiss my ass

or threw all this hostility you piss your pants

I'm a short fuse and you lit the match

{Bridge x2}

Nas, a braveheart veteran

name an mc I aint better then

you against me you could never win

meet me in the streets we can settle this

{Verse 2}

When I'm speakin threw rap, you *****s deepin my wrath

**** mixed with emotions makes it hard to keep it on wax

cause it can steer off a track and coserveer off of rap

and have *****s jump you till your left breathin with gasps

and each have you stabbed and all of my people in masks

so you cant identify to the police who attacked

just *****s reachin for straps and heaters bringen out gats

and watch this thug turn ***** when he pees in his pants

*****s callin my name, I can turn '50 cents' into a 'Buck'

invest it in the 'Bank' and spend it all in the 'Game'

a ball and a chain with an anchor tied to your ankel

and hang you until you dangel and break you apart from each angle

and repeatededly kill you with my freedom of speech

so you can look at my lyrics and read 'em and weap

so you don't run with cops? ***** niether do we

but your right hand man is the cheif of police

beef in rap cause you aint got the balls to beef in the streets

cause you'd get another lil cute dimple on your cheek with the heat

yeah I got my wifey tattoo'd on my arm

while you got a "Nas' biggest fan" sign glued to your thong

while you shake yo lil ass for them record exects

and blow kisses and suck up so they'll send you a check

but never the less I knew about you steppin to X

but interscope made you take it off the track to settle your debts

to calm your beefs, you ***** made put a switch blade threw your rib cage

and watch your chest leak in the street like bootleg mixtapes

aint no need to dictate, line up your calvulry

you talk that gangsta **** and get it twisted with reality

ayo my pistol got the flue and my bullets got allergies

so if the trigga sneeze you gone be anotha casualty"

---------------------------------------------------

People are curious, why no audio, so I don't kno. I wouldn't think this was real.