JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 CENT + THE GAME TRUCE

I gotta admit that's better than the rumored version of "Mr. Nice Guy" that was garbage, I wouldn't mind if this one was true though, that looks like somethin' I'd write except I wouldn't say the n word that much, that has better punchlines than Fat Joe's and Jadakiss' confirmed disses, a lot of peeps are actually hopin' those lyrics are legit, if y'all want I could post the audio for Jadakiss' "Checkmate Freestyle" and Fat Joe's "F*** 50", it's roaming around on some of these hip-hop forums anyway though.

The more I think about it 50 Cent reminds me of this guy I knew from high school a couple years ago that always thought he was better than everyone, but he was the oldest guy in my graduating class, I wrote somethin' about him, this could sorta be dedicated to 50 too 'cause he's always runnin' his mouth like that punk:

"Let's get on the subject

How many girls wanna f*** with

Guys like you that just diss

All you talk about is f****n' them

Bringin' disrespect towards them

And the amount of girls I have sex with

Is something now that's none of your damn business

We're not puttin' it in the aftermath of discussing

I'm not down with something that's quick and fast

Recognize how I'm a thug wit class

You want someone to give it up

I want someone to give me love

Teddy isn't a scrub

Don't get mad at me just 'cause I don't rap like I need a slut

And when you're lame and broke

How is it that you'll pay for a hoe?

Everything you say is a joke

Which is slaid from a flow

Comin' straight off the dome

You got jealously from my rappin'

You won't stop me from slidin' cash in

Which will fill my needs of buying mansions

And then models will be offering me lap dances

Compared to you, I'll be the one that's mackin'

My system is at a constant runnin'

Your's is at a malfuction

You'll attract nothin'

I'm getting' education, while you're sittin' and waitin'

It ain't about who looks better

You should remember

In this world, it's all about cheddar

Talkin' like you got more hype than everybody

Right now just 'cause you're old enough to buy Bacardi

Without an I.D.

Is not enough to fry anybody

This is how I complete the end of this song at ya

With a point of how you're not a comedian or a rapper

And I speak more facts than ya"

Edited by bigted

Guest lambertj3

this is hilarious fat joe trying to come back when him and jada couldn't break a million, they just mad 50 handed them their hats and their **** is local get at them busters 50 ggg-unit!

Guest lambertj3

Jadakiss (file)

Jadakiss' response to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank" just makes me laugh (see "Jadakiss Looking Forward To 'Airing 50 Cent's Ass Out' "). How is he going to say that this beef will help his sales? His album Kiss of Death, isn't even platinum, and if he has to rely on beef just to sell more records, he needs to get out of rap. He also says that 50 is jealous of him. Yeah, he's jealous, Jadakiss. A man who has his own clothing line, his own sneakers, his own movie coming out and his own video game is jealous of a non-platinum rapper. Jadakiss better watch himself before 50 knocks him out of the rap game and back to the streets!

Sean, 21

Ann Arbor, MI

:werd:

got this off mtv.com dude i couldn't have said it better myself

Guest lambertj3

Jadakiss (file)

Jadakiss' response to 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank" just makes me laugh (see "Jadakiss Looking Forward To 'Airing 50 Cent's Ass Out' "). How is he going to say that this beef will help his sales? His album Kiss of Death, isn't even platinum, and if he has to rely on beef just to sell more records, he needs to get out of rap. He also says that 50 is jealous of him. Yeah, he's jealous, Jadakiss. A man who has his own clothing line, his own sneakers, his own movie coming out and his own video game is jealous of a non-platinum rapper. Jadakiss better watch himself before 50 knocks him out of the rap game and back to the streets!

Sean, 21

Ann Arbor, MI

I honestly don't think that "Piggy Bank" was put out as a threat. To me, it is just humor (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' "). It's cool that 50 can rhyme like this and be funny, but why are people still taking it as beef? If I were Jadakiss, I would take this one on the chin. No way would I start up about it. Once you start the back and forth, that's how the beef brews. Let's just wait and see who comes out with the best rhymes.

Anna, 22

London, England

50 Cent's comments all have merit because he backs them up. Every time someone has tried to mess him up, he's laid them out. Fat Joe is in no shape to take it to the streets (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways"). Jadakiss is as threatening as a fat baby. Nas used to be good, but all of a sudden he read a history book, and now he is obsessed with the past. And Ja Rule? He could beat 50 — if they were in a limbo competition.

Chris, 21

Braintree, MA

50 Cent isn't dissing these cats. They already played themselves. Why is it OK for everyone to dis 50, but it is wrong when he comes back with facts? Every rapper he is going after has disrespected him, either on mixtape or during live shows. Brothers need to grow up and take this like men. They all hate 50 because he knows how to exploit this rap game for what it is. I do not like everything that 50 Cent says, but I respect him for keeping it real.

Lachso, 37

Atlanta, GA

What's on your mind?

You Tell Us.

Back to

MTV News Headlines

You Tell Us Main

You Tell Us Archive

:werd: