JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TIME HAS COME...

Sup y'all,

Time has come to start promoting "Lost & Found"! In 3 weeks the new album will be in stores and we need to get it in the charts!! If we want more singles and maybe a tour we need to get it in the top 10 in its first week! So go spam forums and boards, hip hop websites, go vote for Switch! Tell your friends, your family! We need to get this album in the charts!! OUR MISSION HAS BEGON!!

I hope this album sells close to 10 million now 'cause all these gimmicks in hip-hop is frustrating me 'cause true mcs continue to be ignored, I think "Lost and Found" needs a lot of success 'cause hip-hop heads really want a change! I'm gonna spread the word. :afro:

I understand that we need to promote, but spamming is frustrating as hell for real forum/group members. There is nothing worse than someone signing up to a forum just to plug something, and then dissapear again. In fact it probably puts more people off buying it if anything.

I think its different if your a regular somewhere so maybe we shud just start with plugging it to somehwere you post regularly.

I understand that we need to promote, but spamming is frustrating as hell for real forum/group members. There is nothing worse than someone signing up to a forum just to plug something, and then dissapear again. In fact it probably puts more people off buying it if anything.

I think its different if your a regular somewhere so maybe we shud just start with plugging it to somehwere you post regularly.

:ditto: