JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hahaha

fan 4ever

:hilarious: 50 Cent is one of the ugliest guys in rap. This picture is so stupid. He put money in Ja-Rule's pocket 2 get that CD and then take a picture with it. 50 Cent is the epitomemy of what it what is wack. Thanx 4 sharing...makes me wanna hit him with a car even more. :hilarious:

You say that 50 Cent looks ugly? Maaaan look at our rappers in Sweden, this is probably the most famous Swedish rapper:

markoolio_big.jpg

and the worst is that he goes with the oldschool storytelling that FP was doin back in the days.

Edited by Lerkot

ughhh makes me wanna hurl everytime I see this mush-mouth crapfaced "rapper"...please he cant even freakin talk and you read the articles on allhiphop.com ? He doesnt make sense...even on All eyes on me 50 cent special or whatever, he got asked about him dissin Ja cuz Ja sings his hooks when 50 sang and 50's like "yeah but i did that only once!"..

freakin hypocrit...gets me so pissed! :mikelowry: ill put another shot in 50...

ughhh makes me wanna hurl everytime I see this mush-mouth crapfaced "rapper"...please he cant even freakin talk and you read the articles on allhiphop.com ? He doesnt make sense...even on All eyes on me 50 cent special or whatever, he got asked about him dissin Ja cuz Ja sings his hooks when 50 sang and 50's like "yeah but i did that only once!"..

freakin hypocrit...gets me so pissed! :mikelowry: ill put another shot in 50...

Who says i read the arcticles on allhiphop.com? :confused3: I just found that picture on the site!!

freakin hypocrit...gets me so pissed!  :mikelowry: ill put another shot in 50...

Who says i read the arcticles on allhiphop.com? :confused3: I just found that picture on the site!!

nah man lol i was asking if you did or not..cuz once in awhile i browse the site dont worry aint accusin ya... :afro:

You say that 50 Cent looks ugly? Maaaan look at our rappers in Sweden, this is probably the most famous Swedish rapper:

markoolio_big.jpg

and the worst is that he goes with the oldschool storytelling that FP was doin back in the days.

Hahahaha man, this guy looks really dangerous!!! :hilarious:

Well the guy makes kid rap ^^