JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will owns a gun?

Hollywood actor WILL SMITH fears he forgot to discard his gun when his son JADEN came into the world.

The MEN IN BLACK star is terrified the weapon is still in his home and could get into the wrong hands.

He says, "God, I hope I don't still own it and don't know where it is.

"I'm thinking about it. No, as soon as I had my son I got rid of it."

04/03/2005 18:17

------------

from contactmusic.

I guess most famous ppl could. I mean they are always hounded by crazy ppl (like stalkers)

well the fact that he doesnt know where it is means he doesnt carry it around and has used it in a long, long time so theres nothing wrong with that. my dad has a gun too, but its for emergency situations and he hasnt touched it in years. im quite sure will doesnt carry it around or anything. he probably got it when he was young and restless.

So what's wrong with that? He's human, it's legal to have a gun in America. :ditto:

Whenever there's something even slightly negative about Will posted, everyone seems to take this slightly defensive "Say-it-ain't-so-Joe" attitide lol... soooooo Will owned a gun - it's the American way! Didn't you see Bowling for Columbine? Gosh. But seriously not a huge deal :cya:

Whenever there's something even slightly negative about Will posted, everyone seems to take this slightly defensive "Say-it-ain't-so-Joe" attitide lol... soooooo Will owned a gun - it's the American way! Didn't you see Bowling for Columbine? Gosh. But seriously not a huge deal :cya:

exactly man.

Will can do whatever he wants. Just because he owns a gun won't change his image. It aint like hes using it in his videos or actually using it on people. In the US, you have a right to bear arms meaning you can have you own gun.

geez ppl... I'm a person who's fine with Will swearing and all that. I don't care about how he lives his life. I just didn't know he had a gun okay?? There' nothing really wrong with that. I guess u didn't read the last bit where I said i could see why famous ppl would have guns-to defend themselves aginst crazy ppl.

Yeah, the comments don't sound right. Is that site 4 real? Either he's joking around on the comment or they are making it up. Read the lines, nobody talks like that, it sounds like he can't organize a thought then get it 2 his head. As a famous emcee and family man, i could see where he might get one, but i still don't see him owning one. Maybe it's a hunting gun. We also gotta remember he dose paintballing.

The main reason that makes me think something is wrong here is cuz nobody would talk like that 2 an interviewer...much less talk 2 them about it.

is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of negative press about Will lately, its like they are trying to take down his nice image. Whether he has a gun or not i dont mind, if he has it protect his family thats cool, as long as he doesnt wonder around nightclubs with it lol.

Whenever there's something even slightly negative about Will posted, everyone seems to take this slightly defensive "Say-it-ain't-so-Joe" attitide lol... soooooo Will owned a gun - it's the American way!  Didn't you see Bowling for Columbine?  Gosh.  But seriously not a huge deal  :cya:

exactly man.

Will can do whatever he wants. Just because he owns a gun won't change his image. It aint like hes using it in his videos or actually using it on people. In the US, you have a right to bear arms meaning you can have you own gun.

I agree u guys... :werd:

It's funny how some of us talk about Will likes he's some sort of God that says and does everything perfect, he's a good role model for the 'hood and Hollywood, but he's still a regular person, remember he said "Twinkle, Twinkle, I'm Not A Star". People start flippin' out when they hear that he curses and carries a gun in real life, what's the big deal, are the millions to do that really all criminals and evil people? :nhawong: