JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What's up with 50 Cent Man?

Vipa

^^^i totally see what you're saying.

I was responding to the other guy harshly b/c he included in his post "He shoulda been dead like on the 2nd shot. " I don't respect ppl saying **** like he should have just died. It's just there's so much anti G-unit/Shady/Aftermath sentiment on these boards, that it automatically seems to me that people here don't care about a man's lifejust b/c of a petty thing like music. Like I stated before and I used Eminem as an example, I want him to disappear from rap music, but I would never wish death on him or to have him disappear from this world. If 50 said he doesn't care about his son, that's his ignorance and his loss. But I still wouldn't wish death on that man. You could wish for him to start failing in his career to deflate his ego. But u can't take a subject like death for granted or make it lightweight. It could happen to any of us anyday. If I say I wish death on 50, and then suddenly I lose my life, irony could bite u in the ass.

Edited by *mimi*

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

50 is not wack he is tight but i am not feeling the beefs let that go and just do music don't bring up sales just do music. both game and 50 are off the hook thats why their records are better than evryones else who has a record out if they weren't they wouldn't be selling , because if it wasn't about sales you wouldn't be in the industry and instead make records at home just to be given away, the new album is straight classic though i can listen to it straight through hasn't YETbeen an album since tupac where i could say that. 50 keep making classic albums and leave the beefs alone follow games advice reunite and once again hit the haters like some on this board who will remain nameless so as to avoid any arguments where it hurts. btw bigted for the most part i agree with you

Guest Guest_Vipa

I'm sorry, but wishing death on any man is wrong. It's ignorant. You don't even know him, you just know him from the radio, so hoping he dies is straight wrong. Simple as that.

Wow alright alright y'all chill...i see what y'all are saying but I really can't stand him. Okay so i dont mean i wish death upon him in real life but only in the rap world. Thats why I hope The Game comes out and destroys this mush-mouth wack emcee....Game, Nas, Jadakiss and Fat Joe...haha cant wait.

I'm not all for beef in rap, (seeing what happened with Biggie and Pac) but I like it as long as its on wax/cd/tape..whatever. Just not in real life cuz there is no relationship between violence and spittin rhymes on the mic.

I'm not following this stuff. 50 Cent is just trying 2 create his own little soap opera 2 gain attention and sales. Alot like how Eminem used 2 diss EVERYBODY, just 2 get atttention and sales. When your music is lacking and u know it, u gotta do other stuff 2 make up 4 the weak music. I honestly think 50 Cent is committing career suicide. U can do crazy stuff like that when u have talent and make good music 2 back it up....but he dosen't.

well their both idiots then. at first i was like "good for The Game not taking 50's side" then he goes 2 the station and shoots a guy! now he lost the respect he just gained. however i do think the game's (for the most part) music is better than 50's. and also i don't think jim's comments were too harsh. while 50 may not have killed anybody, how many peoples lives have been taken because of his harsh, unappropriate lyrics? what kind of message is he setting 2 people? so yes, i do hope 50 dies in the rap game ... lol

well their both idiots then. at first i was like "good for The Game not taking 50's side" then he goes 2 the station and shoots a guy! now he lost the respect he just gained. however i do think the game's (for the most part) music is better than 50's. and also i don't think jim's comments were too harsh. while 50 may not have killed anybody, how many peoples lives have been taken because of his harsh, unappropriate lyrics? what kind of message is he setting 2 people? so yes, i do hope 50 dies in the rap game ... lol

^^^get your facts right! Game didn't shoot anyone! Someone from his crew got shot, but they don't know who fired the bullet. Game haters are so quick to jump to conclusions. Give the man the benefit of the doubt. Plus, jim's comments were that harsh. Who's to say his music did lead to someone's death. 2Pac was accused of that many times in his career. That someone was listening to 2Pacalypse Now before he went out to kill someone. So that means Pac deserved to die?? No way in hell. Dumb actions are made from the one who chooses it. Not the artist. Just cause someone chooses to interpret your music in a diffrent way doesn't mean u should suffer the punishment. Really thoughtless comments. I don't understand why people take such glee in maybe seeing 50 die in real life, or think it's okay to say it.

50 is not wack he is tight but i am not feeling the beefs let that go and just do music don't bring up sales just do music. both game and 50 are off the hook thats why their records are better than evryones else who has a record out if they weren't they wouldn't be selling , because if it wasn't about sales you wouldn't be in the industry and instead make records at home just to be given away, the new album is straight classic though i can listen to it straight through hasn't YETbeen an album since tupac where i could say that. 50 keep making classic albums and leave the beefs alone follow games advice reunite and once again hit the haters like some on this board who will remain nameless so as to avoid any arguments where it hurts. btw bigted for the most part i agree with you

I think the reason 50 is selling is because of these beefs. As I said before, 50 Cent is not interested in anything but record sales. It's not about the music - it's about making money. I get the feeling that he doesn't love the music. He doesn't love hip-hop. It's all about the gimmick with G-Unit. It's about beats, hooks, marketing and hype. There's no question that cats like Common, The Roots, Talib Kweli and De La Soul are far superior rappers than G-Unit. The reason that they don't sell is not because they suck but rather they don't resort to beats, hooks and hype. The general public are being spoon-fed beats and hype and for the most part, they're eating it up.

If cats like 50 then more power to them but there are people(a rapidly growing number of people by the way) who think that cats like 50 Cent are exactly what's wrong with rap today. A lot of today's rap(and that includes 50 Cent) is water-downed and without real lyricism. Listen to a song like Grandmaster Flash's "The Message". That's hip-hop. That song was made almost 25 years ago and it's still relevant today. "Disco Inferno" is not relevant. It's got a beat produced by Dre and that's all that most people care about - if the beat is tight.

^^^get your facts right! Game didn't shoot anyone! Someone from his crew got shot, but they don't know who fired the bullet. Game haters are so quick to jump to conclusions. Give the man the benefit of the doubt. Plus, jim's comments were that harsh. Who's to say his music did lead to someone's death. 2Pac was accused of that many times in his career. That someone was listening to 2Pacalypse Now before he went out to kill someone. So that means Pac deserved to die?? No way in hell. Dumb actions are made from the one who chooses it. Not the artist. Just cause someone chooses to interpret your music in a diffrent way doesn't mean u should suffer the punishment. Really thoughtless comments. I don't understand why people take such glee in maybe seeing 50 die in real life, or think it's okay to say it.

ok my fault i guess i skimmed the article 2 fast 2 see that its not known who was shot, but its still stupid 4 the game 2 come back 2 the studio, where all he could've done was started trouble with 50.

and whos to say his music could inspire violence? more like whos to say it doesnt if you ask me. well imma let this go cuz i obviously cant "hang" with the people that follow every quote and move 50 cent makes, cuz personally, i dont like him so i dont really follow him.

Yeah, I'm with u on this one! People don't kill somebody just because they're listening to some kinda stuff by anybody who makes agressiv music that leads someone to kill! The artists can't do anything there, they are just makin' their music how they wanna make it and if anybody goes out and kills someone now, then it's his fault!!! I hope u understand... ( need to learn betta english mayn... :kekeke: )