Mary J. Blige

Jazzy Jeff (obviously)

Switch Remixes (might be on album)

Elephant Man

Robin Thicke

Maybe on:

Kanye West

Petey Pablo

My question is, whats the deal with Ludacris?

Will talked about the song and the name of it is "Party Starter" but just because he said it does that mean its on the album for sure? Cause none of the articles are showing it:

heres an article from billboard

How many times are we gonna make posts like this?!?

:werd: Let's wait until the album drops to see who's on it, personally I'm hoping for less guests apperances and more JJFP 'cause we hear everybody else all the time, but we haven't heard tracks from JJFP in over 5 years!

How many times are we gonna make posts like this?!?

:werd: Let's wait until the album drops to see who's on it, personally I'm hoping for less guests apperances and more JJFP 'cause we hear everybody else all the time, but we haven't heard tracks from JJFP in over 5 years!

Ok, we wanna hear stuff by JJFP again but I also want some guest appearances on the album, because seeing Will makin' music with Luda and Snoop is not something bad - it's dope!!! :thumb:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

I can see Will doing a summer type song, like How Da Beat Goes or sumthign and release it as a summer single. Its good timing for single number 2 to be a summer hit

on the otherhand i want will to do as many songs with different artists as he can handle, more artists on the albe the stronger the range of listeners it will be, if people hear that lets say Usher is on will smiths album, all of ushers fans would love 2 hear that track, more artists on the album i believe better sales

Will doesn't need help selling albums, he's sold 30 million plus already, and think of it this way as he said before: "jeff+prince=hit records"

on the otherhand i want will to do as many songs with different artists as he can handle, more artists on the albe the stronger the range of listeners it will be, if people hear that lets say Usher is on will smiths album, all of ushers fans would love 2 hear that track, more artists on the album i believe better sales

it's nice to hear some guest apperances on the albums, but only good ones like mary j, or LL

too many and it's just too much,

Well as long as we dont have one guest artist on each track like in b2r (almost anyway) its okey.

Ok, that's right! Because I didn't say anything like I want a guest on every track! That's not so good, it would've been really bad... But many, many people diss the B2R album. Why? :dunno: I know whatchu mean about it but it's although a great album!!! :thumb: