JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best WS music video

Lerkot

Definately So Fresh. Ok its a JJFP video but from a "solo" album.

Wild Wild West is dope and also Just The Two Of Us!!!! :thumb:

JJFP Rocks The House

You know, I really really really love the rows you got in your signature. Its sounds so good when he says "Let me..." and so on, has he used that phrase in something else than the BNF-version on the audioforum?

Hope you know what im talking about ^^

Definately So Fresh. Ok its a JJFP video but from a "solo" album.

Wild Wild West is dope and also Just The Two Of Us!!!! :thumb:

JJFP Rocks The House

You know, I really really really love the rows you got in your signature. Its sounds so good when he says "Let me..." and so on, has he used that phrase in something else than the BNF-version on the audioforum?

Hope you know what im talking about ^^

This lines in my signiture are from the song "New Kids On The Block" which is on the LP of Girls Aint Nothin But Trouble. :rock: :rock: :dj: :dj: :bowdown::bowdown:

I love that track!!!

JJFP Rocks The House

• Admin

i would say Will2k is an awesome video..its funny has great special efx..and a cool concept..so fresh is a close second for completely takin it back to the ol skool..and just the 2 of us for 3rd was really well done

I think "So Fresh" was dope but my fav is "I'm Looking for the One". I kinda like how its like a homemade video and JJFP and the too damn hype posse just kickin it in the city and on the water. Its just them goofin off and having a good time.

Miami was a dope video too yet I hated once it switched to the remix part. thats when i turn the video off lol.

Ahh and Just Cruisin is just awesome. FP is all eased back and relaxed. I wish i had the video remix of it with the scratching.,

jim he said Will Smith ONLY... lol. i know, i know ... u cant resist when u talk about im lookin 4 the one since its ur fav track... lol.

i guess my fav is so fresh. i dont really think any of will's videos have been spactacular tho. hopefull Switch will change my mind

theres a JJFP music video post on the Too Damn Hype board. go post it there.

hey i skim 2. i aint got time 2 read thru like 5 pages of posts just cuz switch comes out and every1 is postin. i tend 2 skim the most a caught in the middle forum cuz its not JJFP related :werd:

• Admin

hey a great tool is to click on "view new posts" theres no way i could go through every forum checkin everthin..but when u click on view new posts its all there for you :werd: jim i thought you woulda said the freakin it video u seem to like that.. wills purple shirt in the miami video was prob a bit much :kekeke: