JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the switch music video

Hero1

• Admin

from "model" who was in the switch video

The video shoot was alot of fun. It is full on dance video. Fatima choreographed moves for us (talent). The theme of the video/song is that everyone does the same movement called "switch" SWITCH is a dance but can't explain you just have to see it. Paul Hunter shot the video he is sooo talented and is truly a sweetheart. Some of the models to be shot were myself, Melissa ford, Esther Baxter, Tyiese, etc. There were also some great professional dancers. One girl named Eboni. That girl can DANCE!!!!! I can't wait until it airs! Peace. God bless.

yeah. I was in the video as well. Its hard to explain. It reminds me of gettin jiggy wit it but better. It is very will smith. SWITCH is a dance that we all did in the video. Everybody in the video did the dance it is kinda like westside story. the song is basically very upbeat not too fast but not a slow song. The beat is pretty cool. any more q's? holla.

the video was shot at a real club in hollywood. I can't remeber the name. Everything is all white on the inside though and it is outdoors. very classy. there was another location in downtown LA 1st day which is supposed to resemble a loft or club as well. People playing pool, hanging out, and then dancers (4 girls) start the SWITCH dance, everyone joins in.

yeah, the video was alot of fun. I really liked working with Will and Jada they were nice. I didn't talk to Jada much but I had to sit next to her in a scene. I had to dance with Will and that was FU NNNY! I wish I had more time with them. anyway more about the vid right? Well, it is basically a dance video where everyone does the same dance called SWITCh it is very will smith ...lol its cute though. Fatima did the choreography. lots of girls. but moreso lots of dancing. Will IS DANCING TOO!!! Haha how cute.Not too much but enough. I think Will is cool and I would love to work with again but next time in a movie acting not just in a video.

I'm wearing a gold dress in the video. dancing with will and sitting next to jada. If they don't edit me out look out for me in the video. thanx.

after so long u start to forget lyrics.

IN VIDEO:In this part of song will is trying to get me to dance and I don't want to because I play a girl that thinks she's too cute to get sweaty.haha.

(chorus)

SWITCH clap clap clap clap

SWITCH clap clap clap clap

(ladies sing) ooh la la la la

(breakdown beat slows down)

Oh what, you think u too cute to dance?

(rhythm speeds up really fast...remix beat or something)

points to me... i finally start dancing.

thats what I'm talkin' bout do that dance

that's what i'm talkin' bout do that dance

HOPE THAT was somewhat informative.

I hope the show it on saturday, then i can get rid of the mental picture and replace it with images from the actual video

• Admin

I hope the show it on saturday, then i can get rid of the mental picture and replace it with images from the actual video

hey james CD:UK is a music video show right? surely its gonna be on then :fingersx:

yeh it's live perfomances and videos, in a nutshell it's a music show full stop.

yeah but i keep worrying incase they just mention that he has new stuff coming out and that constitutes "the return of Will Smith"!

i thought that at first, but i usually catch the end of it most weeks (never up in time and NBA is on also) and they never announce little news pieces in advance, and the news bit they do is based on the previous 7 days.