JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game - Documentary

Vipa

I feel u on that. Dr. Dre helped put things down 4 Hip-Hop back in the day. He should have more respect 4 the culture and the music. He's grown up...all that phoney gun-talk, and talk about girls and stuff is so fake. He knows life is much more than all that petty stuff that he records about. He needs 2 either grow up or retire. It's like he graduated from the game, but purposly stayed in 1st grade.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that Dre has Ghost Writers? I'm not saying 100% of his material isn't his, but a lot of it, isn't. hell, I even heard Eminem Ghost Wrote(Or at least Co-Wrote) his verses on Forgot about Dre, and Guilty Conscience.

Did you know that Dre has Ghost Writers? I'm not saying 100% of his material isn't his, but a lot of it, isn't. hell, I even heard Eminem Ghost Wrote(Or at least Co-Wrote) his verses on Forgot about Dre, and Guilty Conscience.

Yeah Eminem entirely wrote 'Forgot about Dre' and 'Guity Conscience'. You can blatently hear that its Em's style of rapping on those tracks. Jay Z also entirely wrote 'Still D.r.e'

And i'll add that "Buggin'" is ill. I didn't notice that Jay-Z wrote it, but that waz b4 i thought he waz wack. Everybody should give that Bug Bunny + Looney Tunes "Buggin'" track a listen. It's dope and really silly.

I got the "Space Jam" soundtrack on cassette I bought back in the day, there's some dope stuff on there, I like that song "Hit 'Em High" the best which featured LL, Busta Rhymes, Method Man, and Coolio. I like that song "All My Days" which featured Jay-Z, Changing Faces, and R.Kelly, and of course everyone heard of "I Believe I Can Fly" with R. Kelly on it.