JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jeff on wills album

Hero1

• Admin

Jeff: "actually hes in the studio working on another album that i did some songs with which is supposed to drop in december.. its VERY VERY GOOD very very different.. what we did on leicester square..he really wants to go on the road..wills heart has never left music..he really really really loves to perform..and we do a lot of small performances here and their when he does movie premieres or he'll do a wrap party because the show is finishin up and you know we'll get on..i'll throw some beats on .. he'll start freestylin..and we'll do a couple of records..and every time he does that he looks at me and says we can tour..and im looking at him like will i tour by myself and i know that we could tour in 2 seconds and i think he has a bunch of movies under his belt he just finished i robot sharktales getting ready to come out and he just finished another movie thats supposed ot be out in the summer so because he has these movies he has time to really pursue the music and thats what he really wants to do so hopefully in the spring"

that interviews from abt november :thumb:

you can listen to the audio of it @ the capitalfm site

Thanx!! Sounds great!!...but it also sounds like the stuff they say b4 every album. :roll:

i've yet to find an album of theirs (jjfp or solo stuff) that i haven't enjoyed so it should be good

• Admin

Thanx!! Sounds great!!...but it also sounds like the stuff they say b4 every album. :roll:

yeah if will said this is the best album of my career i really wouldnt take much notice..but if jeffs saying its really dope..i think we can be pretty sure its really dope! :clap:

Thanx!!  Sounds great!!...but it also sounds like the stuff they say b4 every album.  :roll:

yeah if will said this is the best album of my career i really wouldnt take much notice..but if jeffs saying its really dope..i think we can be pretty sure its really dope! :clap:

That comment waz talking about the idea of them touring. With every album, they talk about doing it...but it always ends up being just a few shows, with only 1 or 2 of them commerically advertised.

Okay i have read every post i have missed and now i am so hyped i think i could fly

in other words high or stoned

See i don't know much about the JJ albums so i looked on a site from freerecordshop and in there new realeces link it says there is a album coming out of jazzy jeff cald "in da house" is this realy one of his albums ???

oooh and latest news for any dutch reader Fresh Prince of Bell-Air is on at Veronica every day exept weekend at 18.05 next episode is episode number 6

Okay i just watched again and the album is already out

Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com