JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Im so desperat

Lerkot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if he cant find it in a local shop or hasnt got any way of paying for the download?

There isn't really an excuse 2 just download the albums. People who say they are hard 2 get aren't looking hard enuff. It took me years 2 find some of the JJ+FP stuff i have, but it's cuz i put time in2 looking 4 it and the money 2 get it.

ok i take back what i said, i just need to get rock the house to complete my collection and i cant find it online. So i went into my record store and tried to order it, but to my horror they dont make it anymore. I had to smile and say thank you but inside i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! how can they not make it anymore! i know its really old but this is JJFP here.

Im not gonna download it tho, but if any1 happens to see it on ebay or amazon, a pm or email would be greatly apreciated. thanks! :thumb:

just to go back 2 that downloading thing... i have no problem with it as long as u make sure that ur still gonna do everything u can 2 get the album when u find it. i downloaded every JJFP album (xcept He's The DJ) cuz i got in2 JJFP real fast and i wanted 2 hear their muzik really bad but i had no money (i waz only 12 back then) so i downloaded the albums. theres nothing wrong with that cuz i eventually got all the albums (a couple used, but better than nothing). i think downloading could be good 4 u so u can hear the muzik that ur missing out on, as long as ur still comitted 2 buying the album when u get a chance cuz its not right 2 rip off artists like that (at least not Will :kekeke: )