JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? II

Da Brakes

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how wrong you are aj but that is your opinion you have yet to show me anybody you like who has skillz whatsoever will non included because hes skillful to me

How many times does AJ have to list the all time great's that he likes in these topics.

Surely they have to have some "Skillz"

I been listening to Chuck D's 'AutoBiography Of Mistachuck" CD for the last hour, this is so damn ill! :bowdown:

Yeah, it's one of those albums i pop in once a year and beat myself up 4 4getting how dope the album is. Everytime i pop it in, it takes me right back 2 1996. Do u know if he did any other videos for it other than "No."

Right now i'm listening 2 GUERILLA BLACK + MARIO WINANS "You're The One." I clowned Guerilla Black for being a Notorious B.I.G. rip-off...but this song is dope. He isn't jacking Biggie's style 2 much on this one, but he still sounds like him.

I just got that Chuck D CD from the library yesterday and it was my 1st time hearing it, I'm gonna look around for somewhere that I could buy it, I never saw the "No" video, maybe it might be on the Public Enemy "Power To The People DVD" that's supposed to drop soon, it was supposed to drop last September but it got delayed, I read at their website that all the Public Enemy CDs are gonna be remastered/remixed over the next couple of years to celebrate their 20th anniversary.

BTW right now I'm listening to Eric B.& Rakim "Eric B. For President" :dj:

KRS-ONE feat. Tekitha "Survivin'"