Da Brakes

Supastition "Fountain Of Youth"

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAITH + PUFFY - All Night Long

THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G + R. KELLY - Loving You Tonight

I'm got Bad Boy's R&B Hits CD/DVD 2day. I've never been a big fan of Bad Boy stuff but they do have a bulk of stuff i really like so i had 2 pick this up. It's amazing how they put 2gether and R&B Hits disc and none of the trax on it really belong on it. What about all the trax by Carl Thomas, Faith, 112, Mario Winans, and Total?!?! They skipped over all that stuff 2 fill it with trax featuring Mase, Biggie, Puffy that featured R-N-B artists on them. They didn't even put the best songs, they put on the minor hits. The only track that truly fit waz Faith + Carl Thomas' "Can't Believe" but they put on a version featuring a rap by Shyne who i think think has zero talent. I'm amazed just how igornant the people at Bad Boy are.

Exactly...that's one of the best R-N-B songs of the 90's. They skipped over really big songs like Carl Thomas' "I Wish." Look at the tracklisting, it's pretty pathetic compared 2 what they had 2 work with. The real gem on it is Jodeci's "Come And Talk To Me" remix which is so hard 2 find...and very expensive when u do find it. Still a good album if u like that stuff. The DVD dosen't have anything that wazn't on TV a few years ago, but still a nice touch. U think they could have put the music video 4 each song on the album on it tho.'

Anways, back on topic.

BOYZ II MEN - Can't Let Her Go (Cutee B Remix)

This is really smooth remix off the 1998 minor hit they had off some import single.

Naughty By Nature "Guard Your Grill"

James Brown "Cold Sweat" :bowdown:

Aesop Rock and Camp Lo "Limelighters"