JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

eminem - we as americans

joetwizzy

:werd: Who gives a damn 'bout what Eminem says, the only reason why he's so famous is 'cause he's white, if he were black his fame woulda ended back in 2000, he's hip-hop's version of Elvis Presley 'cause his career was overhyped too since there was a lot of great soul singers out at that time who were better than he was but sold much less too. If Eminem was a dope mc he would sell 30 million copies for each album, racism still exists! :sad6: Well that's it for me posting on this topic! :ditto: JJFP'll knock Em and all the other wack mcs out the game next year and bring real hip-hop back! :ali:

Eminem can really get a topic blazing tho'...ha ha. Whether u like him or hate him, topics with him sure do go on 4ever. Everything has been said about him 100 times tho.'

Another reason i don't like him is cuz he's so immature and bitter towards people. I don't care how awful your family life is...u don't treat them and say things about them the way he dose in interviews and music. U keep that stuff 2 yourself, and if u are really a man about it, u makes things right. It's sinnful 2 be as hateful as he can be.

Some like Fresh Prince are respectable people with morals. They know how 2 conduct themselves and live right. That why Eminem has stupid issues like lawsuits from his own mother, divorce problems and stuff like that. FP can go thru' divorce and still be on good terms with his ex while building a strong family enviornment. FP once said "never let the weather determine the man" which is a wise statement, but some people live lifestyles and look at life in a way that they bring stuff like that upon themselves. Eminem seems 2 be one of those people.

• Members

i thought you guys said no more eminem on this board. what's goin on? run out of ideas or somethin'? when i raised an eminem post a few months back, i was attacked left right and center.

if nobody has anythin good to talk about, we can quit sending posts and then wait for will's new single and album. em's time has gradually come to one annoying end with this f**ked up album of his.

aj your first two post were wrong , stupid and your opinion em has made a hip hop record for evryone you are not the be all end all god who determins what hip hop is great album em another classic :bowdown: by the way i want a fp album before christmas or i will stab my computer

aj your first two post were wrong , stupid and your opinion em has made a hip hop record for evryone you are not the be all end all god who determins what hip hop is great album em another classic :bowdown: by the way i want a fp album before christmas or i will stab my computer

guess ur gonna have to stab ur cpu then :kekeke: