JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

found this picture

Viktor

i think it's some MTV movie awards, and Jim Carey being funny as he usual was went to get his award, had to go past Will and tried to kiss him as some laughter. :lookhehe:

that's not totally correct! That were the MTV Movie Awards like u said, but Will won the award for best kiss in a film (ID 4)..and when Will went to take the award he saw Jim and they "kissed"... :kekeke:

i think it's some MTV movie awards, and Jim Carey being funny as he usual was went to get his award, had to go past Will and tried to kiss him as some laughter. :lookhehe:

that's not totally correct! That were the MTV Movie Awards like u said, but Will won the award for best kiss in a film (ID 4)..and when Will went to take the award he saw Jim and they "kissed"... :kekeke:

haha, thanks for correcting me

LOL...I remember that too. Looks like ol Jimbo was really was gettin into it too. lmbo :kekeke:

ain't gonna lie...THAT joka got a long @** tongue! LMBO... They may have kissed, but it looks as if Will is seriously tryna pry himself loose from Jim. hahaha. Jim Carey is a total NUTbasket...I love watching him in movies... he keeps me cracKiN 4 real tho! :thumb:

peace

cookie

ha ha I upload it...

I have a friend that his a Jim Carrey Fan...

and he remineded me that... and sent me that pic from MTV Show of movied that Will Won in MIB and Jim I think an Alien or something lol...

euhm...Will did not win that award for MIB...it was for ID 4! Best Kiss In A Film...