JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FPOBA TRIVIA

• Members

I think she asked for 500 hundred dollars to uncle phil

Close, she asked for $300 but I'll give it to you since you were right that her line was about money and directed towards Uncle Phil. The exact line just to tell you was "Dad I need $300 dollars." It was right after Uncle Phil told Will on the pilot episode that he came out to CA to work hard, stay out of trouble and learn some good American values, then Hilary pops in LOL. Your turn if you want..

Edited by UnclePhil88

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all are like totally throwing off the thread...to answer Julie's question:

Naughty by Nature - OPP.

Finish the Quote

"it was amazing and endless and i think.........."

....I saw God."

answer the question

In Jackie's (Tyra Banks) first episode Carlton is slow dancing with her when Will walks in, he mouths to Will "this is my Jackie" what does Will mouth back?

Nah we not...

yeah y'all were.

stick to the rules of the game or leave the thread, don't change th thread completely by randomly posting facts or just giving away answers. That defeats the purpose of having the person with the correct answer to post the next question.

anyway the last correct question/answer was:

Will mouths back "This is the tv."

How many episodes are their with a member of the cast's name in the episode title? Ex. (Will, Carlton, Geoffrey, Hilary etc.).

Ashley, baby, this is not fair, because a question like that cannot b e answered without looking through the internet. I thought the point of the game was to think back and remember facts, not looking out for them in the resourses..

Its not Ash's question, its uncle phils, she was just organising the post. I dunno what the answer is to his question, i cant be bothered to look thru all the titles.

:yeahthat: like Julie said, not my question. I'd never post something you had to go back and research. The point of the game was to see how much people could remember off the tops of their head w/o having to go look stuff up,so you're right about the point of the game Visqo, perhaps the poster will take that into consideration and post another question instead.

• Members

Please relax Miss Ashley, I wasn't even the user that started off with a new question, without answering the last.

And the last question is not that hard, you think quotes are easy? Somebody had to give a clue for the quote in the episode about Carlton having a baby with Lark Voorhees, so it must not of been that easy to think up.

And I asked the question before Miss Ashley did, so why didn't anybody answer besides her when I asked the question? Anyways, the answer to the episodes title question is 17. Bang The Drum, Ashley, Where There's A Will There's A Way, Will's up a Dirt Road, Will Gets A Job, Hilary Gets A Life, Geoffrey Cleans Up, Ill Will, Will Gets Committed, Hilary Gets A Job, Mama's Baby, Carlton's Maybe, Will Goes A Court-in, Stop Will! In The Name of Love, What's Will Got To Do With It, Will's Misery, Will Steps Out, Will Is From Mars, As The Will Turns.

Please relax Miss Ashley, I wasn't even the user that started off with a new question, without answering the last.

And the last question is not that hard, you think quotes are easy? Somebody had to give a clue for the quote in the episode about Carlton having a baby with Lark Voorhees, so it must not of been that easy to think up.

And I asked the question before Miss Ashley did, so why didn't anybody answer besides her when I asked the question? Anyways, the answer to the episodes title question is 17. Bang The Drum, Ashley, Where There's A Will There's A Way, Will's up a Dirt Road, Will Gets A Job, Hilary Gets A Life, Geoffrey Cleans Up, Ill Will, Will Gets Committed, Hilary Gets A Job, Mama's Baby, Carlton's Maybe, Will Goes A Court-in, Stop Will! In The Name of Love, What's Will Got To Do With It, Will's Misery, Will Steps Out, Will Is From Mars, As The Will Turns.

First of all it's my job as a moderator to keep threads in order, so please don't tell me to relax.

Secondly did I say you started off a new question w/o answering the last one? No I didn't. I said "y'all" as in you all as in whomever it applied to; was throwing the thread off track, by not sticking to the rules. To answer your question yes I do think trying to remember a quote from an episode most have probably seen many times is a lot easier than having look up episode titles and apparently so do other members here. There's no sense in getting mad if no one answers the question you post, if they don't know the answer they don't know the answer.

moving right along

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Uncle Phil 88:

Word Scramble: 2 words

Otrvre Locslni