JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FPOBA TRIVIA

So, watching way too much nick-at-nite gave me an idea for another fpoba thread.

I was thinking a trivia type thing (forgive me if this already exists). it's different from the favorite episode/favorite quotes threads, as it test your knowledge of the show.

You can ask questions about the show, the characters, different storylines, actors, etc. some other suggestions are:

word scrambles

fill in the blank

finish the quote

who said that?(write a quote/someone has to guess who said it)

blooper reel (questions concerning bloopers on the show)

musical knowledge (regarding music used in episodes of the show)

^(just let folks know which category.)^

*first person to answer correctly posts next.

like I said, too much nick-at-nite, and I though it'd be cool to see who knows what here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i'll start,

character question

what was Geoffrey's middle name?

Edited by MissAshley

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty by Nature - OPP.

Finish the Quote

"it was amazing and endless and i think.........."

...I'm in love." ? - was that quote from when Carlton lost his virginity?

Edited by bart5

nope, i'll give u a clue, its where Cindy said he was a dad.

Ohh yeah...I remember that now, but I don't remember how that quote ends though *as he leaves to go watch it*

• Members

Ok here's two pieces of trivia from TFP for y'all. They're not trivia questions; just straight up trivia facts. Tell me honestly who knows these besides me.

1. In the episode where it's Geoffrey's birthday, Will wants his present for Geoffrey to be a (somewhat) hot date for him to go out with and have fun with, instead of just sitting around on his birthday. While Geoffrey is upstairs in his room finishing dressing himself, Will remarks "That's what you're wearing tonight G?" Geoffrey then replies with a nod then Will replies, adding that Goeffrey looks like Ben Vereen, Tony-Award winning actor. Ben Vereen would go on to play Will's father Lou, making his only appearance in the sitcom's 6 year run, in the episode "Papa's Got A Brand New Excuse." Foreshadowing if you will? :thumbsup:

2. In The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's 2 part finale, Little Nicky exaggeratively jokes that his father, Uncle Phil is old as dirt and that everybody is younger then him. Further on in the episode, Daphne Maxwell Reid aka the second actress on the show to portray wife and mother "Vivian Banks," exclaims that "your father (saying this to Nicky) is older then I am," when he asks how old she is, after knowing Uncle Phil just turned the big 5 0. This is ironic because Daphne Maxwell Reid is ACTUALLY 4 months older in real life, then James Avery is (Vivian Banks, Phillip Banks)....Betcha didn't know that :yeahthat: :). Continue on with the questions, fellow TFP fans!

Edited by UnclePhil88

• Members

Ohh yeah...I remember that now, but I don't remember how that quote ends though *as he leaves to go watch it*

Yeah I too remember the episode, but not the quote- at least not the end of it lol. But um, I'm going to take a guess, judging from what I remember about that episode (quotes, how it ended etc.)

Is it this?

It was amazing and endless- but I think I've come to my senses?

LOL if I got that wrong, then I don't know, at least it's not coming to me clear right now. I thought maybe it would rhyme too, just judging by the way the quote looks (it sounds poetic sort of lol).....tell me if i'm right though, thanks!

"It was amazing...and endless...and...Magnificent!"

Alright...heres one for ya'll:

On the last episode of FPOBA, who is the last member shown on film and what is his/her's last line?

• Members

I think it was Carlton, right?

People would think that, but it is actually will.

Carlton says "Hey, where did everybody go?" after the lights are dimmed and the family leaves the house, to head out of Bel-Air. Will is in between the kitchen and family room when C says that. Then Will says "I'm certainly going to miss you C." That is the last line of the show, after that he turns out the lights, and you see an entire shot of the family room, kitchen etc. then that is the end of TFP.

right?