JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Skillz Addresses Lil' Wayne's Rant On Mixtape Deejays

bigted

I'll be glad 2 support my beliefs and tastes in an appropriate topic...but this garbage topic is not the place. And just 2 think, if i wazn't one of the only people amoungst the vets on this board, Turntable would have been banned months ago becuz he annoys 2 many people. That's the last time i stand up for him.

You are a Saint AJ, lol...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Wayne already apologized saying he wasnt talking about all the DJs but about the one that leaked intentionally his new cd... That makes it back to the topic, right?

you doing it again. as allways when someone hist u with arguments you cant run from, like schnaz now, you duck.

Wow man, that's a dick thing to do. Not only did I not disagree with you in this thread, I was actually disagreeing with the same person as you. As to our other discussion in a separate thread, I haven't ducked any of your "arguments". I did, however, go to work, study, and take care of my son between your last post and now. You'll have to pardon how I prioritize my time.

Don't sweat it Schnazz. Turntable is doing the same thing he's always done....worship processed, face commercial rap music while trying 2 get attention doing it. Sure, there's alot of things u could say 2 him...but most of us got real lives 2 tend 2...and that's what u are doing.

you doing it again. as allways when someone hist u with arguments you cant run from, like schnaz now, you duck.

Wow man, that's a dick thing to do. Not only did I not disagree with you in this thread, I was actually disagreeing with the same person as you. As to our other discussion in a separate thread, I haven't ducked any of your "arguments". I did, however, go to work, study, and take care of my son between your last post and now. You'll have to pardon how I prioritize my time.

lol what? I wanst talking about you. i was talking about aj ducking, and you bringin arguments.

and aj, just stop talking before thinking one time. the only so called commercial rappers own cds of are nelly and ja rule and kanye. together with the other 150 artists thats not really much isnt it.

Edited by Turntable

lol what? I wanst talking about you. i was talking about aj ducking, and you bringin arguments.

Fair enough

Well, just try harder next time, Schnazz. The board should be your first priority.

You are absolutely right. What really makes me sad is that my boy isn't posting yet. I'll be having a talk with him in the near future.