JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Skillz Addresses Lil' Wayne's Rant On Mixtape Deejays

bigted

I love how the fact that i rarely support the moral-lacking Democrats...

Ahahahahahahaha, may I point out:

Newt Gingrich had multiple affairs

Mark Foley attempted to seduce multiple teenage boys

Glen Murphy Jr raped another man

Ken Calvert was arrested for having sex with a prostitute

Bob Allen, that charmer, offered a guy money to allow Bob to "perform" on him, and then tried to cover it up with a racist remark.

And let's not forget Strom Thurmond

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how the Christian right wing, hijacked positive ideals such as morality and faith and turned them into partisan bickering points to make them seem like they have some type of moral high ground over the liberal or secular way of thinking...so on occasions such as the Larry Craig and Ted Haggard scandals I just kick back and relish the display of the "evil" urges they clearly over compensated for through their political careers...

also to add to Schnazz's list Dick Cheney freakin' shot a dude...a friend of his....and had him apologize for it.

Karl Rove said John McCain had an illegimate black baby.

And George Bush doesn't care about black people...lol...kidding, let's please not get into that again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to music...just because you can remember somebody's name 10 to 20 years after the peak of their careers does not mean they didn't suck...think about it ... new kids on the block, Vanilla Ice, Mambo 5 and thousands of other acts...

Not saying that I don't love me some hammer or kid n play on occasion, just wouldn't dare mention it in the same breath as BDK, Chuck D and Rakim...

I love how the fact that i rarely support the moral-lacking Democrats has u claiming that it contradicts a culture i've been a part of for decades that u don't really show that u know anything about. I also love how u are dissing golden age artists who people remember by name even tho' they haven't released an album in 10 years and are claiming that your wide range of gimmick-toting, no-talent-having commercial rappers are going 2 be remembered by name in 5 years.

Allow me 2 remind u that it's dangerous ground when u continually go after a moderator.

Well considering I stopped the cursing I hardly can be in dangger for showing a oppinion. So far for that. But hey, if you wanna ban me, ban me. I got a girlfriend and stuff, I guess I'd survive.

As far as the rest goes: Moral lacking in a evangelic kind of way, maybe. I'm sorry that I do belieeve in Darvin. But I believe Schnaz made it quit clear.

And as far as you getting back on Kid N Play and them..Just caus they are remembered doesnt mean anything positive, like Ash pointed out. And saying that the commercial Rappers I do like are forgotten in five years is ridculous, caus most of them allready have a career for longer than 10 years, whichs is highly above Kid N Play and Marky Mark. For god's sake, Marky Mark? The onbly reason he got a record deal is caus his brother was a new kid on the block, how can that be Hip Hop? Never knew tommy hilfiger commercials are a way of spreading the message to the young trubled youth. Man even Mark Wahlberg himself knows that it was wack.

And you can claim that I dont know nothing about Hip Hop is much as you want, while you are patiently waiting for the unrelsead tracks Marky did with his brother on the hook. Man if you so Hip Hop I wonder why you hardly ever react to the threads about new good Hip Hop. Most of the time you are just complaining about how Lil Wayne destroys Hip Hop, while there gets a good record released by someone every week.

Edited by Turntable

I love how the fact that i rarely support the moral-lacking Democrats has u claiming that it contradicts a culture i've been a part of for decades that u don't really show that u know anything about. I also love how u are dissing golden age artists who people remember by name even tho' they haven't released an album in 10 years and are claiming that your wide range of gimmick-toting, no-talent-having commercial rappers are going 2 be remembered by name in 5 years.

Allow me 2 remind u that it's dangerous ground when u continually go after a moderator.

that was really republican of u to say, lol

I'll be glad 2 support my beliefs and tastes in an appropriate topic...but this garbage topic is not the place. And just 2 think, if i wazn't one of the only people amoungst the vets on this board, Turntable would have been banned months ago becuz he annoys 2 many people. That's the last time i stand up for him.

He's right though, Turntable. This topic has gone way off... topic.... There hasn't been a relevant post in over a page. This page is reserved for talking about this generation's next great rapper.... and Lil' Wayne too. I recommend you make a new topic. Or this one will inevitably get closed for going into page 5 of which political party leaders are guilty of the most homosexual oral sex.

Maybe title the new topic "What Would Darvin Do?"

God Blessa!