JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, man, you got nothen on me. What part of "What Are You Listening To?" do you not understand?

So basically, you're saying that posting multiple times in a short space of time simply to earn money in the battle game isn't spamming? Lol, ok. When we found out that Chief was doing it even though he was responding to posts, we labeled it as spamming. You're using the thread to post as often as possible to gain gil, and you're not spamming? Lol... delusional.

no idea.. anyway this site is going down in a couple of days because my bandwidths been hit so bad..so enjoy this argument while u can

You can thank Schnazz for that... That's what spamming does. :shakehead:

How much time do we have Tim? Did you decrease your bandwidth subsciption the last time the site was on hiatus?

Edited by MaxFly

lol, man, you got nothen on me. What part of "What Are You Listening To?" do you not understand?

So basically, you're saying that posting multiple times in a short space of time simply to earn money in the battle game isn't spamming? Lol, ok. When we found out that Chief was doing it even though he was responding to posts, we labeled it as spamming. You're using the thread to post as often as possible to gain gil, and you're not spamming? Lol... delusional.

Hahahaha, kind of like you just posted at 8:20, 8:24, 8:29, 8:34, and 8:35. SPAMMER!

Hahahaha, kind of like you just posted at 8:20, 8:24, 8:29, 8:34, and 8:35. SPAMMER!

I'm responding to posts, and those posts generally consist of more than one sentence. Your posts in the music thread consisted of no more than a few words each.

I'm responding to posts, and those posts generally consist of more than one sentence. Your posts in the music thread consisted of no more than a few words each.

hahaha, man, have you ever looked in there? They are all a few words... just enough to express... are you ready for it... what you're listening to.

• Admin

no idea.. anyway this site is going down in a couple of days because my bandwidths been hit so bad..so enjoy this argument while u can

You can thank Schnazz for that... That's what spamming does. :shakehead:

How much time do we have Tim? Did you decrease your bandwidth subsciption the last time the site was on hiatus?

the site will be down till the end of the month.. im gettin hit so bad.. i closed the image gallery ive cut off the podcasts and ive made u register to access the forum but ive already done over 40 gig :paperbag: i'm just gettin too much traffic at the moment

hahaha, man, have you ever looked in there? They are all a few words... just enough to express... are you ready for it... what you're listening to.

Yup, problem is that people aren't posting there multiple times in a row or even multiple times a minute in order to gain money as you and Tim have done. :thumbdown: