JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Admin

Nice way of answering the questions without actually answering the questions.. you are a master of spin.. 258 attacks on other people..less than 40 attacks on you.. you must be sitting back and laughing at how pathetic your guildmates are.. you are taken them for sum kind of ride

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, my teammates have been attacking and killing you, Schnazz, and Chief ever since this game began. They are fearless, and they have killed all of you multiple times. They don't need to attack people below them when they have you to kill.

Yea, not so much... Julie managed to kill me once, otherwise it was you and Typhoon.

• Admin

yeah how many times has big willie actually killed schnazz one on one? I love how your guildmates actually think they have something to do with your dominance.. what a bunch of sheep..

I did it today, but nice try!

you did it.. once? wow nice work..without that kill your guild would have crumbled and maxflys dominance would be over! :stupid:

Nice way of answering the questions without actually answering the questions.. you are a master of spin.. 258 attacks on other people..less than 40 attacks on you.. you must be sitting back and laughing at how pathetic your guildmates are.. you are taken them for sum kind of ride

Haha, anything to make yourself feel better. I don't have much control over who attacks me and who doesn't. Why don't you, Chief and Schnazz attack me more often... Oh... that's right.

And no, my guildmates are excellent, as noted by the fact that you and Chief were once two of the most powerful players in the game and have been reduced to two of the most pathetic players in the game.

Haha, my teammates have been attacking and killing you, Schnazz, and Chief ever since this game began. They are fearless, and they have killed all of you multiple times. They don't need to attack people below them when they have you to kill.

Yea, not so much... Julie managed to kill me once, otherwise it was you and Typhoon.

No need to lie... Julie has killed you a number of times, and you've committed suicide a few times in attempt to kill her. Don't get it twisted, lol.

yeah how many times has big willie actually killed schnazz one on one? I love how your guildmates actually think they have something to do with your dominance.. what a bunch of sheep..

Not my dominance; the guild's dominance. We run things... Big Willie and Julie have killed you, Chief and Schnazz numerous times. I love how you've tried to ignore the fact that they've been killing you and Chief and re-focus it on Schnazz. How many times have they killed you, Hero?

• Admin

Haha, anything to make yourself feel better. I don't have much control over who attacks me and who doesn't.

haha thats hilarious!!! my whole point is that you have stopped 5 people attacking you..and what have you done for them? you never revive them..basically all you do is NOT ATTACK THEM.. they are cowards and they are handing this entire game to you on a silver platter.. the hilarious thing is that they are so dumb they don't even realise it.. and they think killing chief who is busy at the moment and doesnt even have time to play the game is somehow contributing.. you have spun this masterfully sir..when are you taking up that role on Fox News?

ok lets explain my situation. We are a team, we plan stuff together as a team, we've shared potions and we have revived each other, major guild envy going on there. Now as for me yes its my same old excuse, but a good one.

This week i have been in work 50 hours in 5 days, and ive been to 2 dance classes. i came online for 10 mins this morning and i was dead and my team is alseep, im now online at 10pm for an hour. How much do u actually expect me to attack people. Yes i can kill schnazz, ive done it more than once, but schnazz your always dead when im online so i never even get the chance to attack you.

But yeah Max is selfish, he should totally help me out, i mean could he have not found another veterinary nurse to cover my shifts for me his week. You could do more max come on lol.

next week is different. im in work a lot less, depends if i feel like having a social life but some people are in trouble.

• Admin

Revive us when we're not online so we get +5 hp and get killed again. Thats smart.

Nice Spin Big Willie.. but when I killed you last night.. Maxfly was online and he didnt revive you..you came back online and were still dead..opportunity missed..but you wouldnt want the truth to get in the way of a good story