JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

i actually have a serious question about this..maybe someone could answer this....ok...several times now im watching to see when i am to come back to life. i see that it matches on my computer and everything, yet when i refresh after that time has expired, my status doesnt change..im still dead...so i wait and wait.....keep refreshing, only to look that ive been taken out again before the time was set to expire.......any thoughts on this???

Just try to guage how much time you have left before coming back to life... keep refreshing the page and then quickly attack.

Schnazz did it to me a number of times when the game first started, but I figured out what he was doing. Inspite of his starting the game almost a day before anyone else, that's really what had kept him in the lead for so long. Killing someone as soon as they revive.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually have a serious question about this..maybe someone could answer this....ok...several times now im watching to see when i am to come back to life. i see that it matches on my computer and everything, yet when i refresh after that time has expired, my status doesnt change..im still dead...so i wait and wait.....keep refreshing, only to look that ive been taken out again before the time was set to expire.......any thoughts on this???

Just try to guage how much time you have left before coming back to life... keep refreshing the page and then quickly attack.

Schnazz did it to me a number of times when the game first started, but I figured out what he was doing. Inspite of his starting the game almost a day before anyone else, that's really what had kept him in the lead for so long. Killing someone as soon as they revive.

yea...thats what i did.....but there were a few times that i was killed before my time was up...like just now..... i was supposed to be revived at 3:31..i was reloading and refreshing several tabs....all of them said i was still dead...yet you take me out at 3:36

yea...thats what i did.....but there were a few times that i was killed before my time was up...like just now..... i was supposed to be revived at 3:31..i was reloading and refreshing several tabs....all of them said i was still dead...yet you take me out at 3:36

It takes about 2 minutes more than the time you're given... I actually took you out at 3:33 your time, 5:33 my time.