JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

Ty leave some kills for the rest of us.

You guys are pathetic..maxfly is now 12 levels ahead of you..how do you ever expect to WIN the game.. thats the point of it you know.. maxfly is playing you for the fools you are! :sipread:

Translation: Man, our guild is pathetic. MaxFly is 16 levels ahead of me and 22 levels ahead of Chief... there's no way we'll win this game!!! We're such fools... :sipread:

What you don't seem to understand is that if anyone in the guild wins, we all win. If Julie wins, we all win. Big Willie wins, we all win... We all contribute to the win. Your guild would do well to learn that. You wouldn't be dead all the time.

Hahaha, says the guy who's actually winning.

Says the guy who's dead.

Says the guy who's online 24/7

Lol, you're the last person on the forum who should talk. The absolute last person.

And it's pissing me off, I should be the one that's always online, destroying everyone else.

Well hey, it could be worse....

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

he must be stopped!

I love how you guys have tried to make it about me... while attacking the members in my guild almost exclusively. :shakehead:

I love how you dont even revive the members of your guild :wiggle:

he must be stopped!

I love how you guys have tried to make it about me... while attacking the members in my guild almost exclusively. :shakehead:

I love how you dont even revive the members of your guild :wiggle:

I love how I don't revive the members of my guild while they aren't online so that they don't spend 3 hours with 5 hp or so that they're just killed by one of the members in your guild again. Evidently, you guys are having trouble killing Julie and Big Willie when they have full health... why would I make it easier for you?

We are pretty much unstoppable!

"We" ? Brakes man, your team is Max and only Max. He's the only one keeping us dead. He's the only one keeping you alive. He's the only one gaining levels on your team. Your team consists of a loose alliance where you promise to not attack Max (or anyone) and in repayment for that promise, he let's you live. If that's your idea of "unstoppable" then you can keep it. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

"We" ? Brakes man, your team is Max and only Max. He's the only one keeping us dead. He's the only one keeping you alive. He's the only one gaining levels on your team. Your team consists of a loose alliance where you promise to not attack Max (or anyone) and in repayment for that promise, he let's you live. If that's your idea of "unstoppable" then you can keep it.

:rofl: at the inflammatory language. We are a team. Don't mistake us for your guild, which you joined because you were frustrated with being continuously embarrassed by us. Now that... is a loose alliance.

We're all about the strength of the guild. All for one, and one for all.

Everyone on our team pulls their weight if not more and everyone is leveling up. Big Willie and Brakes, who joined the game late, are prime examples. Both have surpassed Chief and Brakes is only one level beneath Hero.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Oh, and look, you're dead, as usual...

• Admin

A team would rise the levels together and equally..maxfly is some 20 levels above some of your members.. I can see whats happening the members of "the magnificent" are just scared of Maxfly..like little girls..hoping he will protect them..so they can attack people below thier level..atleast me and schnazz have balls and are prepared to attack those above us like maxfly even if it means a few suicides.. the members of the magnificent are playing the weakest game i've seen in a long time.. maxfly is now 14 levels past your second in command..14!

Maxfly has made the most attacks out of anyone.. 258.. and yet he is not even in the top 10 ppl who have been attacked with less than 40 attacks against him..that is ludicrous.. Everyone should be attacking him.. I am now putting a bounty on Maxflys head.. Anyone who attacks and kills maxfly I will give 500 gil to and upgrade your stats.. also to the people on the lower levels if you attack maxfly and suicide I will revive you just send me a pm .. This is the only way to stop him from winning the game..and anyone who lets it happen shame on you because the game will be over just as its begun.. So I repeat there is now a bounty on maxflys head.. kill him and I will reward you handsomely

A team would rise the levels together and equally..maxfly is some 20 levels above some of your members.. I can see whats happening the members of "the magnificent" are just scared of Maxfly..like little girls..hoping he will protect them..so they can attack people below thier level..atleast me and schnazz have balls and are prepared to attack those above us like maxfly even if it means a few suicides.. the members of the magnificent are playing the weakest game i've seen in a long time.. maxfly is now 14 levels past your second in command..14!

Maxfly has made the most attacks out of anyone.. 258.. and yet he is not even in the top 10 ppl who have been attacked with less than 40 attacks against him..that is ludicrous.. Everyone should be attacking him.. I am now putting a bounty on Maxflys head.. Anyone who attacks and kills maxfly I will give 500 gil to and upgrade your stats.. also to the people on the lower levels if you attack maxfly and suicide I will revive you just send me a pm .. This is the only way to stop him from winning the game..and anyone who lets it happen shame on you because the game will be over just as its begun.. So I repeat there is now a bounty on maxflys head.. kill him and I will reward you handsomely

Desperation is a good quality for you Tim, brings out the colour of your eyes.

Max, care to sacrifice yourself to me so I can get some Gil for us? :lol:

A team would rise the levels together and equally..maxfly is some 20 levels above some of your members..

Sort of like you and Chief have? Him at level 9, you at 15 and Schnazz at 24?

I can see whats happening the members of "the magnificent" are just scared of Maxfly..like little girls..hoping he will protect them..so they can attack people below thier level..

Haha, my teammates have been attacking and killing you, Schnazz, and Chief ever since this game began. They are fearless, and they have killed all of you multiple times. They don't need to attack people below them when they have you to kill.

atleast me and schnazz have balls and are prepared to attack those above us like maxfly

Well first, no one is above me at the moment, so it's a little hard to attack anyone above me. Second, only you and Schnazz have balls? What an insult to the rest of your guild. No mention of Chief, for instance... Jonas, Trey... They don't seem to count, huh... I wouldn't take that if I were you, guys.

even if it means a few suicides.. the members of the magnificent are playing the weakest game i've seen in a long time.. maxfly is now 14 levels past your second in command..14!

Lol, and two of my teammates are above you at the moment. What does that say about you?

Maxfly has made the most attacks out of anyone.. 258.. and yet he is not even in the top 10 ppl who have been attacked with less than 40 attacks against him..that is ludicrous..

That's likely because my teammates and I have been handling business. Most of those in your guild are perpetually dead... wait, let me take a look at the game... haha, yup, like now. Lol...

Everyone should be attacking him.. I am now putting a bounty on Maxflys head.. Anyone who attacks and kills maxfly I will give 500 gil to and upgrade your stats..

You don't have the gil to do that. Why would you openly lie to people like that?

also to the people on the lower levels if you attack maxfly and suicide I will revive you just send me a pm .. This is the only way to stop him from winning the game..and anyone who lets it happen shame on you because the game will be over just as its begun.. So I repeat there is now a bounty on maxflys head.. kill him and I will reward you handsomely

Like you did Gary?

Desperation is a good quality for you Tim, brings out the colour of your eyes.

Max, care to sacrifice yourself to me so I can get some Gil for us? :lol:

I'd gladly do it if I were confident that he was good for the money. Lol, as it stands, he's been attacked so much and has had so much lunch money snatched from him that I doubt he'd have 100 gil to offer people for attacks. 500 gil? HA!! Expect 5 gil and a promise from him not to attack you... And then to turn around and attack in the space of half an hour... he's already done that this month.