JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

im so tired of Maxs pompus attitude...as if he were the patron saint of the board....the time has come for your demise sir....and remember...you are the one that deferred first....damn palestinian...

Guy, Tim had a truce with Schnazz when he was talking about you guys having a truce with Julie, me and our Guild. He even requested to join my guild. Then he promptly attacked me twice. I left you guys alone until he attacked me. I asked you to talk to him, and I got my retaliation for the money he stole. He than attacked me again. You said you never talked to him because he was asleep. Apparently, you don't know how to send a PM. With such weak excuses and weaker morals, what am I to do. I'm about the safety and prosperity of those in my guild. I don't associate with backstabers, theives, and people named Schnazz...

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Max, I'm old, married, and have a pregnant wife, I have nothing better to do, but you're young, surely you should be out enjoying the Friday night and not attacking my people.

best post ever :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

next time we play this we gotta use the option of only attacking people who are also online.. it will put maxfly right out of order!

Max, I'm old, married, and have a pregnant wife, I have nothing better to do, but you're young, surely you should be out enjoying the Friday night and not attacking my people.

best post ever :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

next time we play this we gotta use the option of only attacking people who are also online.. it will put maxfly right out of order!

It will put everyone out of order, especially Schnazz. People will start logging off and keeping tabs on who's online while they themselves are guests... Every attack will be a surprise... You quickly log on, attack, and then log off and monitor as a guest to see if someone logs on so that you can attack them. It will discourage posting since guys will stay offline as often as possible in order not to die. I mean, do you guys think these things through before you say them? No wonder you, Schnazz and Chief are always dead.

spin spin spin.....a politician you should be...whatever makes you feel better about yourself, go with that.....Hell, even Hitler,Stalin, and Pol Pot had their rhetoric, and you see where that got them...

Notice people that he says "spin spin spin" but he refuses to say exactly what I'm spinning. I reference examples, and events... they resort to ad hominems and character assassination... :shakehead:

you couldnt just stay on as a guest because you would have to log on to attack someone..also you can disable being hidden as well

Yeah, you'd have to log on to attack. What I was saying was that you can stay logged off as a guest, checking out who's online, and then suddenly log on and attack them, and then log back off again. Guest can see which members are online.

you couldnt just stay on as a guest because you would have to log on to attack someone..also you can disable being hidden as well

Yeah, you'd have to log on to attack. What I was saying was that you can stay logged off as a guest, checking out who's online, and then suddenly log on and attack them, and then log back off again. Guest can see which members are online.

Tim, you should listen to Max, if anyone knows dishonorable strategies, it's him.

Tim, you should listen to Max, if anyone knows dishonorable strategies, it's him.

Honestly though, your guild is wack...

This is a screen shot of just a few minutes ago...

guild.jpg

Our guild is bout it, and your's is MIA. What's the deal?

Edited by MaxFly

so...tell them max....tell the truth....how not only did i revive you and some of your members to help, but i added points...yet you come back and attack me...i understood about the hiero thing..but i was a forgiving person in this....you fly of the handle because I believe you were not held enough as a baby, or your mother didnt provide enough nutrients in her breast milk to make you a compassionate human.

• Admin

the guest strategy doesnt play because i'd make sure you have to log in to access the forum..and you can try not logging in so you wouldnt be attacked but how would you level up if you aint attacking any1?

Let me respond point by point so that there is no mistake...

so...tell them max....tell the truth....how not only did i revive you and some of your members to help,

You never revived me Chief. You revived Julie. However, you revived her at a time when you knew she wasn't going to be online. It was like 3 o'clock in the morning in the UK and after you revived her, her HP was at 5 for 2 hours and 27 minutes. A lot of help that was. It was a nice gesture that you knew wouldn't make any impact.

but i added points...yet you come back and attack me...i understood about the hiero thing..but i was a forgiving person in this....you fly of the handle because I believe you were not held enough as a baby, or your mother didnt provide enough nutrients in her breast milk to make you a compassionate human.

Lol, more attacks... The problem with hiero is that I asked you to talk to him and your excuse was that he wasn't in the game... he hadn't logged on. If you really wanted to talk to him, you would have simply sent him a PM and he would have gotten it as soon as he logged on the next time. You didn't want to talk to him. I'm guessing that you knew exactly what was going on but were trying to have it both ways... pretend to align with us, and attack us at the same time. What a shoddy excuse... "He wasn't online."

the guest strategy doesnt play because i'd make sure you have to log in to access the forum..and you can try not logging in so you wouldnt be attacked but how would you level up if you aint attacking any1?

So you're saying that guests who haven't been to the site before would be shut out from seeing the forum? That's a pretty drastic change. We get a lot of guests every day... and they wouldn't be able to see the forum...

You would level up by logging on so that you could attack people you saw were online. It would be a surprise attack. After you're done attacking, you log off so that people can't attack you in a similar manner, and monitor the site to see if anyone logs on so that you can carry out a similar plan of attack again.