JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Season 5 of Fresh Prince on DVD released May 11th, 2010

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which release date is it? The australian or the american? I didn't get that.

I heared rumors about the release date a few weeks ago, but I read that it would be released in may.

Whatever. I'm glad that they continue. I'm hoping that Warner will be releaseing it in Germany soon.

I know that the corporations want to bolster DVD sales, but at some point, NBC and other studios should team up to create a site where some of their old shows can be accessed for a yearly or monthly fee, or maybe even on a per episode basis... Just have a library of online content, subsititute 30 second ads for commercial breaks, and they'd make a killing... and we'd be able to access some of our favorite old shows. Even better, also offer them for download in Xvid, mpeg4, wmv, quicktime or any other media instead of delegating that to itunes. I already have a bunch of episodes on my ipod from the first 4 season, and some from season 5 that I recorded from television. It would be a lot easier if NBC and other studios would just man up and do something like this. :wickedwisdom:

MaxFly

that would be great...I really want Kenan and Kel to be released on DVD...

I'm going to add that to my list of hopeful boxsets... I also wish they'd release all of the episodes of "Are you Afraid of the Dark." I think the first and second seasons are out.

Edited by MaxFly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MaxFly

that would be great...I really want Kenan and Kel to be released on DVD...

I'm going to add that to my list of hopeful boxsets... I also wish they'd release all of the episodes of "Are you Afraid of the Dark." I think the first and second seasons are out.

Yeah I'd like to see Kenan and Kel released. And you can never forget good ol' Rugrats! :gettinjiggywitit: :woot:

When I was a kid I used to LOVE that show, and I still do! :lolsign:

Edited by Trey

Last weekend I decided to write an e-mail to Warner Germany, because one of my Fresh Prince DVD's from Season 3 has two sound errors in the german version. So I asked for exchange and I asked about a possible release date for season 5. They replied today that they will change my disk, but they also told me that they won't release the next season in the near future, whatever that means. Doesn't look good for 2007, I think.

How does it look in Australia or the USA or Great Britain? Any new information about an release date?

• Admin

the dvds mustnt be doing too well.. perhaps because you got mono sound..and no special features! people can watch fpoba on tv if you wanted more sales give them a reason! commentaries features etc etc.. pathetic

• Hero1 unpinned this topic