JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No new music anytime soon...

Hero1

I didn't really expect any new music soon. Look at the game...it's at an all time low and FP simply doesn't fit in. He loves Hip-Hop and he loves music. Of course he'll be back. But right now just isn't the right time. L+F isn't even that old. Let him do the movie thing so his love for Hip-Hop gets him on the mic again.

In the famus word of Ron Simmons DANM!!!.

Maybe famous in the Wrestling world, barely, lol.

This is expected really, let Will release something around his 40th birthday. Thats more realistic

You're right! It's not like he can't, it's that he won't!

I just thought of a way winning an Oscar could actually be worse for music fans. Maybe if he won it years ago for Ali, music might hold more priority to him, but he's 5 years older now. I think if he wins for PoH he might just keep signing on for more movies.

God Blessa!

Guest Guest_bigted_*

well by 2008 Will should have somethin' out, if we didn't hear anything by then it's time to start having doubt, he still fits in the game though, "L&F" is a hip-hop classic that went platinum in '05, really there's no need for him to rush out another album though, he should take his time, quality over quanity, there's a lot of great music out there he did to hold us over

This is nothing new...If I do expect a album it is 2008 and nothing before...when it's also quality like Lost and Found than everything is great! The same formula could work again...make a lo of movies=$$$ and after that take time off to focuss on album! But I doubt that on the fact that he is co-producing on K-Smith's new album...It's somekind of today when rappers career come to an end they start producing for others e.g. Jay-Z, 50 cent etc.