JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Say something controversial

Frenetic

Wow man... you got me there huh? hehe.. Man Doc doesnt need to write rhymes.. He makes music.. The best of it's kind.. I know you liked 2001? He did'nt write anything there and on Chronic.. But somehow those are some of the best albums ever.. Just stop there man.. I know what you will say next. "oh dre aint better then him/her, he is not real like him/her.. He just want to be rich and famous".. So get over it..

Peace

No, I just was beeing reasnoble. His stuff is tight, yeah, but as a Mc he's not bigger than Vanilla.. Just less anoying. And his beats are TIGHT.lol

But yet he is bigger than Vanilla.. If Dre wrote he would have done it better then that one Ice who's not clearly near Cube and T.. And hell yeah, Dre's beats are tight..

For real? What is this about topic might I ask? lol.. Just say what the fck is on your mind.. Like im gonna do..

What is your definition of crappy rappers? this is not just for Julie but it's a question for everybody.. I really want to understand why most of you guys like the same things and rappers.. I've seen people say "yo that's wack", but when someone like Tim or AJ or Ted (names are random) etc says "yo that's great", then the same person agrees.. WTF? Man I know some off you guys read it too.. that's my question. What is your definition of crappy rappers?

Peace

Its pretty logic to like approximately the same things under a certain category when you all love one thing. Will Smith fans like Will Smith and if they like Will Smith, they are pretty likely to like guys who are much like him.

If I like cats, and you like dogs, if I find a wolf, who is most likely to like it?

Not the best of examples... but you should get what I mean, otherwise you're stupid.

Edited by Lerkot

For real? What is this about topic might I ask? lol.. Just say what the fck is on your mind.. Like im gonna do..

What is your definition of crappy rappers? this is not just for Julie but it's a question for everybody.. I really want to understand why most of you guys like the same things and rappers.. I've seen people say "yo that's wack", but when someone like Tim or AJ or Ted (names are random) etc says "yo that's great", then the same person agrees.. WTF? Man I know some off you guys read it too.. that's my question. What is your definition of crappy rappers?

Peace

I dont think you can define a crappy rapper, its all a matter of opinion, one persons faviourite rapper is guaranteed to be hated by another person. I'm very much into old skool, but there's quite a few acts I dont like from that time, just because theyre from a certain time period doesnt mean I'll automaticaly like them. if the music is good, i'll listen, whoever the artist may be. I dont like 50, but if he drops a hot album that fits my tastes, I'll buy it, I'm a big fan of Nelly as well, because of his individualality and original style. Just the same as people being called sheep because they follow the commercial side of rap these days, the same can be said for people still living in the old skool. The example you gave proves that. Kinda like, if they like, I must too.