JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Video!!!!

MaxFly

Man i'm kinda dissapointed  :therain:

The video has nothing to do with the lyrics. theres really no realtion to each other. Who the hell was the producer of that vid????

Paul Hunter directed the video! And yeah the lyrics and video don't match, but isn't that the same with Switch, Getting Jiggy Wit It and Freakin'It!??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man i'm kinda dissapointed  :therain:

The video has nothing to do with the lyrics. theres really no realtion to each other. Who the hell was the producer of that vid????

Paul Hunter directed the video! And yeah the lyrics and video don't match, but isn't that the same with Switch, Getting Jiggy Wit It and Freakin'It!??

Thats True, but Party Starter has a serious message!!!! Its not only a party track to get your ass move

• Admin

I can't believe Interscope sprung for this video.  It had to cost at LEAST 1 mil+.  If L&F has only sold 600k copies so far, say they're maken $3 per copy, that's 1.8 mil.  This video had to take up most, if not all of the profits.  True, this could (and will) propel a lot of future sales and profits on L&F, but still.... seems awefully risky for a major corp.

Well the artist pays for half the video.. I think Will probably payed for most of it..and good on him! I dont care how much they spend if Lost and Found goes platinum cause that means 1 million people heard a dope album :word:

I can't believe Interscope sprung for this video.  It had to cost at LEAST 1 mil+.  If L&F has only sold 600k copies so far, say they're maken $3 per copy, that's 1.8 mil.  This video had to take up most, if not all of the profits.  True, this could (and will) propel a lot of future sales and profits on L&F, but still.... seems awefully risky for a major corp.

Well the artist pays for half the video.. I think Will probably payed for most of it..and good on him! I dont care how much they spend if Lost and Found goes platinum cause that means 1 million people heard a dope album :word:

:word: I'm with you on that man!

I stil haven't seen it, I open it with Internet explorer and the popup comes and it just stands there, then I click on play and nada nothing

Then after some wait a commercial comes up for 15 sec. then

it just stands still for a long time, nothing happens.

Maybe they stopped it cause it was a beta ?

Question: Why isn't the video on the frontpage of AOL MUSIC ?

I still see shakira up there

same happened to me, Tim has a download.

After reading into the pages tim gave this link that worked,

http://music.aol.com/franchise/firstview.adp

After clicking that link on WATCH NOW it works, so try it out might work for you 2.

About the video, well I never expected much just to see will back,

I don't think the cowboy stuff at the end was necessary, could have

had a little more RAP HIPHOP view in the video, aside from that it was lovely.

I loved it

The rock scene and line dancing/cowboy mood was really not necessary,

I mean it just doesn't go, a lot of people are gonna call this corny.

If you share the link on other forums, people are gonna say this,

the end was not hip hop at all and it's corny, 3rd verse should have been more special with a feeling.

Yet the special effects really made up for it.

The beginning was the best, where he spun the record back and the

girl comes back etc. very nice