Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Lost and Found Tracklisting!

hmmm 13 Tracks and a switch remix is not what I had expected........

It has to be 20 tracks or something...

this is a little dissapointment

Some of the greatest albums of all time have had few tracks! Nas - Illmatic, Michael Jackson - Thriller

I'm just glad Will is putting out new music!

20 tracks would mean a few of them not being particularly long ones. Better having an album of good songs, as Sum41 said once

All Killer No Filler

i would have liked more tracks..but my favorite album from will ccode red was only 12 tracks and 1 was a boom remix..so if tracks are really high quality then we will have another hip hop classic

i would have liked more tracks..but my favorite album from will ccode red was only 12 tracks and 1 was a boom remix..so if tracks are really high quality then we will have another hip hop classic

exactly, quality not quantity, and 14 is a respectable amount for an album

Looking dope! :thumb:

i like the fact that there only 1 guest rapper on the album snoop dogg..and just a couple of rnb guests.its gonna be all Will this album!

Hm, Ludacris Produced a Track? :what: Which (of his own) Songs did Luda Produce by himself? His Hit-Singles were almost all made by great Producers like Timbaland, Kanye West, and The Neptunes! I don't know if he's a great producer, too but Will has been in the game for a very long time. And he knows how good music sounds like. Does he still knows what good music is? I mean, he spent a lot of time for that LP. We'll see. I'm not disapointed with the amount of the Songs, as long as these Tracks are Will-Classics! I hope Will is not lying to us. If he knows that this Album is garbage, he shouldn't say things like we gon' be surprised and there's some really hot stuff on that album. But Will is good person, and i trust him :thumb:!