Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Ale

Bomba Estéreo, Will Smith - Fiesta (Remix)[Cover Audio]

the long wait was long worth it, i'm loving the video and btw the song is a hit already, don't call it a comeback!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/6730037/will-smith-returns-charts-bomba-estereo-hot-latin-songs?utm_source=twitter

Watching him come out with the hoodie up reminded me of the video for mama said knock you out, don't call it a come back.

The video is really cool and stylized, though I didn't go crazy over it.  FP's entrance is a little drawn out, but once he gets started, it's dope.  We haven't seen him in a video with kind of look again.  The video didn't get me more hype about the song like I expected, but it has me warmed up for his next video.  I hope this continues to blow up!

I wonder why they haven't uploaded the video to Youtube yet. People need to see the Fresh Prince back in the rap game as much as possible!

I wonder why they haven't uploaded the video to Youtube yet. People need to see the Fresh Prince back in the rap game as much as possible!

Wondered the same thing.. maybe they have some exclusive deal with Apple?

Yeah, they are greatly missing the mark by not having it on YouTube.  It's the first place I went to watch it.

maybe will signed a deal with apple music???

that's good to know that the video's finally on youtube!