JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent Releases Final Album

Turntable

9 Bullets Later is an upcoming album by New York rapper 50 Cent which will will be his 5th & final album. It was originally called "What I Get" but that will be his single title. It is currently due for release in 2007.

50 gave his final album title this title because this is what he gets after all this time in the business. He was going to call the album "Livin' The Life" but he changed it.

Production will come from Timbaland, will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Sha Money XL, Needlz, Scott Storch, among others. Vocal appearances will include G-Unit, Chamillionaire, Ludacris, Eminem, Will.I.Am, Jay-Z, and LL Cool J.

The album's first single is either going to be"How To Rob Pt.2" featuring Lil Scrappy produced by Sha Money XL, or "Live My Life" which is produced by Eminem and will be released around Christmas 2006.

itshiphop.com

--

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well G-Unit better retire before they get dropped 'cause everything they released lately has been a flop, it's better to bow out gracefully when you're as wack as them

I wish this were true...but i can't see him stopping recording 4 no reason. It would be a dream come true. Wack title tho.' It looks like he actually has a good line up of producers...2 bad that won't mask trash lyrics and wack flow.

Well if this album flops like all the G-Unit albums since his film last year then he'll stop rapping, he's only in it for the money, that's probably the reason why he's thinking about giving up 'cause he knows that his 15 minutes is ending

Edited by bigted

Yeah 50's really quieting down when it comes down to dissing other rappers lately, he knows that he needs as many guest appearances on his album as possible to save his career, he can't make a good album on his own, he's a hustler, he ain't really trying to get respect, he's just tryin' to get rich or die tryin' like he said

Edited by bigted

Huh, I didn't even realize he has released that many albums, oh well.

They're probably counting the GRODT soundtrack(2005) and the G-Unit compilation album "Beg For Mercy"(2003) which he was very involved with, 50 needs to be like Puffy and have these rappers write lyrics for him 'cause his lyrics are wack

Edited by bigted