JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we are talking about cheaters..maxflys at the head of the list.. how was he able to put money in the bank at 2am 3am 4am 5am US time each night? :sipread:

Yes, because banking your gold is cheating. :shakehead: Yet you would attack me at 4 or 5 in the morning and 12 or 1 at night US time. So basically, you're just mad that I didn't allow you to steal my money? :thumbsup:

So what are you saying you were on your computer 24 hours a day :3-laugh3: or you used a program to bank your money? I don't know which is worse...

A: Can you even do that?

B: If I could do that, how is it that you would ever get money from me... smarten up Nas!

C: If I were at the computer 24 hours a day, how would you ever get money from me. Again, smarten up Nas!

• Admin

if we are talking about cheaters..maxflys at the head of the list.. how was he able to put money in the bank at 2am 3am 4am 5am US time each night? :sipread:

Max was ghost mousing? You sir, are a fraud!

What's ghost mousing?

Wow, that was convincing :shakehead: :shakehead:

• Admin

As you said I only had limited turns.. I did get online at nightime Aussie time..which was early hours of the morning over there..and found it strange your gold kept going to zero.. You still havent explained how you could be banking money the entire day? Chief also noticed the same thing..

As you said I only had limited turns.. I did get online at nightime Aussie time..which was early hours of the morning over there..and found it strange your gold kept going to zero.. You still havent explained how you could be banking money the entire day? Chief also noticed the same thing..

First, my gold rarely goes to 0. I think you're referring to Schnazz.

Second, if my gold continuously went to 0, logically speaking, how is it that you continuously got several millions in gold from me on a nightly basis.

Just the other day, you said:

why do i need to gain money when im taking 5 million an attack off you and schnazz

5 days ago, you stole 3052021.

4 days ago, you stole 3137202.

3 days ago, you stole 3651658.

2 days ago, you stole 5256724.

A day ago, you stole 1603991, 2068984, 1505001 and 4606769.

So you were either making things up when you made that comment, or you are making things up now.

Third, I get up at all sorts of hours at night to study, to finish school work, to finish projects for work... I also go to bed early at times so that I can wake up early, that's why you've often been able to attack me at 10pm, 11pm, and 12am my time and get a lot of gold. Shoot, I've gotten up to go to the bathroom or to get a drink of water and have logged on to bank money.

Fourth, why did you cheat and why are you trying to avoid discussion of your actions? :sipread:

• Admin

Shoot, I've gotten up to go to the bathroom or to get a drink of water and have logged on to bank money.

:3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3:

I didn't cheat.. I had money in the bank as well.. I just thought the point of the army game is to attack each other..the bank had taken a lot of that part of the game out of the equation.. it was getting pretty boring.. so I removed the bank accounts..

Shoot, I've gotten up to go to the bathroom or to get a drink of water and have logged on to bank money.

:3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3:

I didn't cheat.. I had money in the bank as well.. I just thought the point of the army game is to attack each other..the bank had taken a lot of that part of the game out of the equation.. it was getting pretty boring.. so I removed the bank accounts..

Yeah, you probably had 12 gold in there so that you could say that you had money in the bank as well. :4-only1ha:

I'm sure others lost more gold than you did. Banking is really no different from buying weapons, and then later selling for better weapons or upgrades, it's a part of the game. I'm also noticed that you changed the sell rate of weapons to 30% of their original purpose price. :thumbsup:

The point of the game isn't to just attack each other, it's to strategically build an army than can defend itself, attack and take gold from others, spy and sabotage other players, and prevent spying and sabotaging of your army.

i announce myself as the winner coz im the only one not cheating. :1-tongue: And max getting a little mouse to stay up all hours of the night to bank is cruel to animals lol. At least im guessing thats what ghost mousing is. :lolsign:

Lol, I'm guessing that's what it is. I'm still not sure how he and the cat get along.