JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you are pretending to be Gary now.. Didn't realise you had such a high pitched voice, but that would explain a lot. Seem to be overcompensating with your army size for other........ shortcomings

High pitched voice huh? So it's one of two things; she is your wife and you've bought the false information she's feeding you, or when you trained Gary to spy on me, you asked him to use a high pitched voice when he's in secret consultation with you. For your sake, I hope it's not the second one.

As for "over compensating," Schnazz must have rubbed off on you at some point. You've got level envy.

Edited by MaxFly

• Admin

Gary has a naturally high pitched voice..thats why he was chosen to pretend to be my wife and go over to your camp and become your mistress.. Guess it worked.. Maybe you should have checked his "armory" before you tried to conquer him...

Gary has a naturally high pitched voice..thats why he was chosen to pretend to be my wife and go over to your camp and become your mistress.. Guess it worked.. Maybe you should have checked his "armory" before you tried to conquer him...

Who said I conquered "shim." You need to keep your fantacies to yourself there, buddy. "Gary" says that you chose "shim" to pretend to be your wife long before this war began. S(HE) expected your denial though... :shrug:

• Admin

The fact that you believe everything Gary says just shows how close you two have become. Gary's done a tremendous job. I hear even Scnazz has become jealous of your relationship.

Your troops inflict 11164857 damage on the enemy!

The enemy sustains 208 casualties!

MaxFly forces attack and inflict 1709558 damage on your army!

:sipread:

Unit Production 8192 per 24 hours(In 23 hours)

Money Gain per 30 minutes 2075477 Gold(In 29 minutes)

Your troops inflict 11164857 damage on the enemy!

The enemy sustains 208 casualties!

MaxFly forces attack and inflict 1709558 damage on your army!

Unit Production 8192 per 24 hours(In 23 hours)

Money Gain per 30 minutes 2075477 Gold(In 29 minutes)

Oh, and hear's your's Tim...

Unit Production 1024 per 24 hours

Money Gain per 30 minutes 188970 Gold

wow i killed 93 soldiers schnazz, thats gotta be some kind of record haha. The poor guys need some defence, u cant just let them sit and wait for me to kill them.

naaahhh...just ask Max how many my army take out in a sitting...:) That was almost a 1000 yesterday...wasnt it sir?

wow i killed 93 soldiers schnazz, thats gotta be some kind of record haha. The poor guys need some defence, u cant just let them sit and wait for me to kill them.

naaahhh...just ask Max how many my army take out in a sitting...:) That was almost a 1000 yesterday...wasnt it sir?

Lol, you still haven't figured it out yet, have you? Then again, I never expected that you would. It takes a certain level of intelligence. :sipread:

Edited by MaxFly

just like a typical fascist leader...always full of himself and believes he is always right...

Lol, I don't believe that I'm always right. I simply believe that I know more than you do. I think Schnazz does too. I'm surprised he hasn't shared it with you. You might wanna ask him. :stickpoke:

Edited by MaxFly