JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

lol, like one day depreciates the value of the gold that much. it doesnt matter this time around what y'all say cuz i dont care about the smack talk, im not even a contender in the game. im out in the real world making the real gold and havin the best time of my life right now so i dont really care about my internet game status right now, so feel free to ridicule me because the comments wont affect me the way they used to.

Sad thing is that I, and I assume Schnazz as well are out in the real world, making loot... pimpin' like K. Smith... (I had to put that in there), and we're still dominating you. :rofl:

Sad excuse.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, like one day depreciates the value of the gold that much. it doesnt matter this time around what y'all say cuz i dont care about the smack talk, im not even a contender in the game. im out in the real world making the real gold and havin the best time of my life right now so i dont really care about my internet game status right now, so feel free to ridicule me because the comments wont affect me the way they used to.

Sad thing is that I, and I assume Schnazz as well are out in the real world, making loot... pimpin' like K. Smith... (I had to put that in there), and we're still dominating you. :rofl:

Sad excuse.

But Max, to be fair, we're both smarter then him, and I'm better looking.

But Max, to be fair, we're both smarter then him, and I'm better looking.

Ouch...

Question Schnazz...

Why do you post when you're trying to remain anonymous... It's counter productive.

Come on Max, some of us are out making real gold! I don't have time to log out and back in to switch between anonymous and normal mode!

• Admin

Are you guys seriously capable of sabotaging people this early in the game?

where have you been :rofl: :rofl: ive had my entire attack armory sabotaged..though i have taken out plenty myself :sick: have a look at chiefs covert force

• Admin

dont make me break out my intelligence report.. by the way.. I think we should all form a truce.. the only one we attack is freshfromsofia.. he's getting so far ahead because we are attacking each other.. he must be stopped!

dont make me break out my intelligence report.. by the way.. I think we should all form a truce.. the only one we attack is freshfromsofia.. he's getting so far ahead because we are attacking each other.. he must be stopped!

maybe is kinda late ppl , u know :smartass:

edit :

and another 256 elves are coming soon :) to help

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

:word: I'm down!

I'm in as well...

Incidentally, what happened to freshfromsophia's force?

I was only able to sabotage one piece of armor... Maybe he sold it to get all of those elves?

He'll be stopped. Tim, we're going to need you to reinstate weapon and cash transfer if this is going to work properly though.

I was only able to sabotage one piece of armor... Maybe he sold it to get all of those elves?

He'll be stopped. Tim, we're going to need you to reinstate weapon and cash transfer if this is going to work properly though.

so I win :wiggle: on this game

so I win :wiggle: on this game

Game's not over yet. :wiggle: