JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Internet Explorer Vs Firefox

Da Brakes

i have firefox but i dont use it. i've always used internet explorer simply because its the shortcut on my desktop and the default browser. if you like the features of Firefox like tabbed browsing, try downloading Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. it's basically a mirror image of the features that Firefox has plus a few new things. you can only download IE 7 Beta 2 if you are running Windows XP service pack 2 tho.

Ok I've been using Firefox for a couple of hours and I'm hooked already! It seems so much smoother and faster than Internet explorer and I'm loving the tabs and password storage features! This defo gets the thumbs up from me! Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

• Admin

more for security with me.. also firefox stops me from running any files and gives me warnings.. IE doesnt do that unless u have to set it up i guess..since ive used firefox i havent got any viruses!

well i dont know the facts or anything but i do know that IE attempts to make security part of their product too. ive never had to turn anything on, the default settings block pop ups and prevent files from being run and always prompt you before they do. i dunno i think both browsers are fine i just use IE cuz i always have and im not in the habit to change.